SOHH the Galaxy Note 10 wont have a headphone jack & will need a dongle

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What's so hard about getting a $5 pair of Bluetooth headphones? (fukk all that Airpod shyt. Y'all are retarded and stay overpaying for everything)
Jesus Christ.. why would you even do that to yourself

I guess some of you guys don't care about sound quality :scust:

Last edited:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
be elite times x3.

you dumb nikkaz trying to tell people that made this shyt what's good.
when you been duped.

you do not use an apple computer.
why the fukk would i use any product from them ever.
I do not know code and do not know Linux. Why am i using a boring ass Linux phone. I am not in web support.
Where my phone had all those features you just got.
i had those features a decade ago.
Windows phone been better than iphone and droid since jump.

if you need apps. It is because your phone and the website you visiting is trash too. Plus will always be trash cause they can rely on users using inferior tech. Plus never have to worry about you knowing their website and app is trash.
only reason i ever downloaded apps is because of tile art.
I never needed an app too ever even just go on YouTube.
before streaming service.
I would still watch any ppv remote from my phone.
when nikkaz would take any ppv break. Everyone else had to watch my phone.
missed a tv show. Back when tv shows were worth watching. i could see the episode by how i would if i was at home.
I still can not do that on either device.
my device was always dumb bigger in screen dimensions.
plus we been phablet'd out a decade ago.
y'all just now got screens.
live tiles or icons. That shyt been old.

back when android first first dropped. Their best phone was the dumb big htc hotness. That was found at TMOBILE. Y'all hated on that phone but it was better than iPhone and it was the best phone on the market easy. Since then there has been no android phone you needed past the first droid.
I just had a droid phone. Just this year.
shyt lasted three weeks and i went running and screaming back to my windows phone.
When i was like damn. I need a Verizon elite to keep the cypher complete. So I actually went back to droid. shyt was boring and huff as fukk. I could not even play on my phone simply. As it was just fukk'n boring as all hell. No personality. Just that same ol Linux interface from 1997.
I could not even program my own ring tones to notifications. I could easily with a tap change on any program or app in mu Windows Phone.

all those features and adding wallpaper on a lock screen is trash.
it has no color palette you can make to find your phone appealing.
same as iphone.
that is just for starters.

art barr

if someone else had a Windows phone. I could huh any file ten years ago till now.
by just moving my phone in a here nikka motion.

that shyt prehistoric y'all talking bout.
all android and apple features are old ass features I been had.

y'all nikkaz just trying to tell me about some Adidas and reeboks. When i am brand Jordan and supra first.

apple and droid just not appealing to me. They never were and at this point they never will.

windows or die.

art barr
Didn't read all that. Even Microsoft admitted defeat and joined the Android wave.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Didn't read all that. Even Microsoft admitted defeat and joined the Android wave.

elite x3 >>> any droid or iPhone.

still tho.

That droid cool pad or whatever that is out now.

coolpad-legacy-660x605-1-600x600.jpg

is nuffin but a Lumia 1520 body and all that with a antenna band still. When that shyt had an internal antenna and all that a decade ago as a Windows phone flagship.

41QzXWhSz1L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

droid user still decades behind and using scrap windows 1520 parts and builds with old ass antenna bands like an old ass iPhone from the 3g days.
oh my fault. Y'all still got that obsolete decades old ass bullshyt on the apple safari phone side. Right now tho.

catch up dummies.

y'all using Chromebook phone ass nikkaz need to stop.
ol safari face ass nikkaz need to stop.
MacBook for the marketing designer named Gretchen nikkaz need to stop.
y'all mu female co-worker...and the shyt funny to me.

lol.

you got a Chromebook in yo pocket.

I got my actual Windows pc terminal laptop in my pocket.
I got that ibm laptop style cursor control touch tho.
you stubby finger as nikkaz.
gotta go to drafting class to change shyt in your touches.

when yo not ACCURRATE ass keyboards makes you mess up off gp off top. Past just the condensed offbrand keyboard. Plus i know you nikkaz were never in shyt typing. So I know you ain't on shyt to me speed wise.
on no keyboard of any type. Touch ls or real keyboards.
Plus my touch still way better than yours too.

art barr

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Lol at u fighting this shyt & getting a Note 9. Why not just embrace the inevitable change and get some wireless headphones and get the latest and greatest tech?? I got my AirPods and even copped the 2’s, I could NEVER go back to wired. fukks the point of that shyt? And if you must use wired, the dongle there :yeshrug;
fukk your brain up with constant radiation waves from bluetooth b.

source.gif

No thanks

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll never understand folks who argue in favor of removing features, because these tech companies feed you bullshyt about these features being obsolete. Yes, Bluetooth is convenient, but until the sound quality equals analogue, there is still a place for the headphone jack.