SOHH the Galaxy Note 10 wont have a headphone jack & will need a dongle

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keep that same energy Android brehs :sasds:
The leak creep of Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 has now reached the point of dongles that will come with it. Soul-crushing, purchase-rescuing dongles that will ensure your 3.5mm headphones will work with your new productivity-focused phone. Yep, it's the final nod that Samsung, one of the great headphone port hold-outs, is joining the pack with only a USB-C connection to do everything on its next flagship phone.
Engadget is now a part of Oath

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not a problem. fakkit shyt. Sticking with my Note 8 another year unless it dies, then I'll get a 9.
Lol at u fighting this shyt & getting a Note 9. Why not just embrace the inevitable change and get some wireless headphones and get the latest and greatest tech?? I got my AirPods and even copped the 2’s, I could NEVER go back to wired. fukks the point of that shyt? And if you must use wired, the dongle there :yeshrug;

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lol at u fighting this shyt & getting a Note 9. Why not just embrace the inevitable change and get some wireless headphones and get the latest and greatest tech?? I got my AirPods and even copped the 2’s, I could NEVER go back to wired. fukks the point of that shyt? And if you must use wired, the dongle there :yeshrug;
Easy to lose
Another thing I have to worry about charging/dying
Expensive
Bluetooth sound quality is not as good.