SOHH STILL DEAD SO IM GOIN BACK TO COLI.....

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY
I was gonna wait until I got it mixed down, but since nikkas in here are fiending for something I'll just go ahead and post it now.

Based Freestyle Coli Remix Hot Rod n Jesus Shutterworth Da G.O.D. (rough mix)

you're off beat.....you're behind it

Lyrics in the link

official, u have talent. Something is off at the "addidas sneakers and izods" part causes it takes me out the zone right there but u pick it back up right away. Theres another part i dont rock with but they may not be due to you so i wont speak on it

Hot Rod x Based x Buddhamang Freestyle (prod by Lil B).mp3

Hot Rod Ft. Buddhamang

:salute:
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY @DaNamelessPimp

edit:This is the unmixed version.. I will be posting that when I get it back.

u weren't bad. You don't capture me though. I'll share more of my opinion of you if you want, just let me know

Last edited:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Absolutly man, Always looking to improve

dont get offended by anything I say, I speak candidly by nature. I actually think you have potential so I'm attempting to make this critique as precise as possible.

That yea adlib is corny. It's off putting in the sense that I would hear it and not give your music a listen. When I'm listening to your rhymes I can't zone in, like I'm literally sitting here with the intention to catch what you're saying and end up tuning you out. If I'm consciously attempting to listen to your rhymes and tune you out imagine someone who hasn't heard you before hearing you for the first time, they might skip over you and lose an opportunity for them to check out anything else from you. Like I heard that Kese Saprano joint and i wanted to check out more tracks from him.....

ill edit this in a second, got to take a call