Sohh my Coli peeps, how y'all feel about amusement parks?

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I like the amusement park aura, alot of family fun, food, positive energy and females :ahh:

The only gripe I have is that I'm scared af of rollercoasters and them high thrill rides :damn:

Yeah I know I'm a bytch for that but :manny:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
It ain't supposed to be fun

It's romantic :shaq:

:skip: That was the least romantic story I've ever read. Matching jerseys :shaq2: Nahhhhhhh.

I like the amusement park aura, alot of family fun, food, positive energy and females :ahh:

The only gripe I have is that I'm scared af of rollercoasters and them high thrill rides :damn:

Yeah I know I'm a bytch for that but :manny:

:childplease:

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
used to work at City Walk at Universal... we would walk to Islands of Adventure on our break, ride the Hulk a few times, and come back to work :win:

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Love amusement parks....

My black ass always hopping on the coasters like :smugdraper::ooh::gladbron: .....But on the inside I'm :to::damn::merchant::scusthov: like a lil bytch

Last park I hit up was Everland out here in Korea..smh all the koreans were taking pictures of me, and I got stopped a couple times so they can take a picture with.

Daps
My cousins took me to six flags for my bday like 2 weeks ago. That shyt was dope. I had the
Really_2499da_370963.gif
on the entire time. We hitting up knotts scary farm in october too, then disneyland in xmas. I love them shyts breh :to:

I live around 4 amusement parks and 3 water parks :jawalrus:

Mos def hitting Six Flags up before the summers up and the homie gets nikkas in for free at Disneyland

Cali :win: again

Tell him ya coli brethren need to feast too :shaq:

:russ: nah im just playin, that's dope tho. that's like one of the best hookups you could have breh :win:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Only parks I've been to is the 6Flags here in MD, mane I used to work there too (its straight I hear the one in Jersey is waayyyy better)

and Kings Dominion when I was in the 8th grade that shyt is :ahh: straight shyts on the 6flags over her.

But yea I aint a big fan of roller coasters mane a nikka dont like heights. I get on them tho but be all :to::why::sadbron::sadcam: inside until it gets past the first drop. That slow climb to the top is the worst :sadcam:

I rode this once:
2druuso.jpg

and will never again. Its not even the fact that its scary, its just not an enjoyable ride for the risk in my opinion. Just imagine if that shyt gets stuck up there. Id probably pass out at the top. And apparently the one in Kings Dominion is like 2x as tall :damn:. OH HELL NO!!!