Sohh my Coli peeps, how y'all feel about amusement parks?

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
A

A Friend of The People

Personally my favorite place to go in the world would have to be Cedar Point or Universal Studios/ Islands of Adventure. Theme parks will always be timeless to me, whether you with your friends, your girl, or your children you can have a great time and kick back.

Sometimes I can only make it to Kings Island which is really trash to me these days, Cedar Point is where the :birdman: nikkas go if you got the heart for coasters.

Paying 6 bucks for a pop at a vending machine tho :huhldup: Standing in line checking all the females in short shorts trying to run game for a quick session in the photoboth :noah:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Love them, just hate standing in line forever.

White Waters Atlanta is lines are ridiculous

A

A Friend of The People

Cedar Point>>>>

and it's in the greatest state

:pacspit:

Being on an island makes it the GOAT park, besides the coasters themselves which are GOAT Status on their own

Being on the first drop of the Millennium Force and seeing nothing but water around you and Canada far in the distance >>>>>>

aerial26.jpg

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Being on an island makes it the GOAT park, besides the coasters themselves which are GOAT Status on their own

Being on the first drop of the Millennium Force and seeing nothing but water around you and Canada far in the distance >>>>>>

I been bout 3 times but that was as a child. I wanna go back. At least make it a yearly thing:noah:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I love em for me personally as a kid growing up and as adult and for my kids

I know as a kid i went to six flags in New Jersey if its still there
Went to Disney World shyt was on point
Universal Studios TOPS THEM ALL its :king: to me

As an adult ive only been to Sea World and Six Flags in San Antonio with the family the kids enjoy it though Sea World. Six Flags will be next to take them too since ive been there by myself but not with the kids

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Breh......BREH.

I went there a few years back with my girl and her family, we stayed out there for like 3 days. Prior to this I had only went to an amusement park one time, which was king's island, and I was literally too fukking fat to fit on anything. One morning, I got on the millennium force and holy fukking shyt @ the drop. :to: I'm not gonna lie I was shook as fukk cuz I sat in the very front of the car...shyt had me feeling like I was floating as it dropped. I also rode the top thrill dragster, that shyt has the whole world looking like an ant hill when you look down. :to:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:bryan: I lovvvvveeeeeeee amusement parks!!!

I just hate going with people that are too scared to get on all the coasters, smh. I hate getting on stuff by myself. :wtb: Scary mofos.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I've been to 6 Flags New England several times as an adult.
I HATE that suctioned-up-out-of-your-seat sensation during the big drops on the coasters. The rickety wooden coasters rattle my brain.

Every visit I swear I'll never ride another roller coaster, but I'm not getting my money's worth if I don't ride ALL the death defying adult rides. The rent is too damn high to pay for the ticket and NOT ride all the rides: coasters, tea cups, tilt-o-whirl, tomahawk, that giant ship that swings like a pendulum. Amusement parks are great fun.

And I adore that little gadget that speeds me to the front of the lines; it's worth every penny.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Breh......BREH.

I went there a few years back with my girl and her family, we stayed out there for like 3 days. Prior to this I had only went to an amusement park one time, which was king's island, and I was literally too fukking fat to fit on anything. One morning, I got on the millennium force and holy fukking shyt @ the drop. :to: I'm not gonna lie I was shook as fukk cuz I sat in the very front of the car...shyt had me feeling like I was floating as it dropped. I also rode the top thrill dragster, that shyt has the whole world looking like an ant hill when you look down. :to:

Hah. breh I went to Cedar Point with my fam the year the Top Thrill dragster came out. My moms never got on them coasters, but my dad, my sister and I were sittin on it gettin ready to go. All of a sudden next to me my dad starts freaking out. Lookin like he's about to cry and he's all scared and shyt. I'm freaking out, and so is my sister. I look towards the right off of it and try to wave down my mom. I'm throwin my hands in the air in crazy ways trying to get her attention. She thinks I'm just saying hi so she's like

:umad:

lol. of course my pops is an a$$hole and he was just doing that to fukk with me, and as soon as it blasted off, he started laughing like a maniac.