Sohh i was shown a couple of unannounced games for Xbox ahead of E3 and..

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the NDA, they forced him to provide his full name, address, social security number and his Coli username.
Sony did the same thing with me a few days ago. You won’t believe the exclusives Sony has in the tuck for 2020. I can’t wait for you guys to see them.

Walmart did it to me yesterday with their new console coming outthe Walmart Super W Console; each console ships with some beef jerky, a can of mountain dew and apple Jack's. Controller sold separately. .

That's all I'm allowed to talk about. nikkas had me sign a few NDAs while I unpacked my grocery cart.

Walmart is about to crush buildings during this E3.

I also was given a peek at Nintendo switchs future releases and damn you will not believe the games that are coming out truly amazing stuff but Had to sign an nda

My uncle works for Sony and he let's me play on his ps6 every time I go over.

:russ: :mjlol: :russ: :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You guys are smart, but let me drop this little piece of logic. How do people get caught? Do people get caught? How often do you see some random dude leak info? It's always some insider with a confirmed account on some site. The way they catch you, I'm guessing some Fed type software that combs the internet for Key words like "Super Ninja Gaiden 2" which would show up on a Google search without the Fed shyt I started off with. See, you nikkaz the same to post videos online with you in the trap house cuz you dumbass nikkaz don't think. Lesson over...
they know u on the coli ? :stopitslime:
Super Ninja Gaiden 2
nikka please
I don't work for UPS
nikkas clout chasing in the gaming arena?!

What a time to be alive:mjlol:
Your reply is a clout chase cuz I already possess clout and have done sohh since FLim FLam in 04' baby :wow:

Ya underdiiiiiiiiig :manny:
On the NDA, they forced him to provide his full name, address, social security number and his Coli username.
Sony did the same thing with me a few days ago. You won’t believe the exclusives Sony has in the tuck for 2020. I can’t wait for you guys to see them.
Well you gotta wait, and for a hot minute :banderas:
Imagine being shown the most incredible games of our generation and be sworn to secrecy while knowing you won't be able to play those games until years after their release. :to:
Unless they showed him some top secret games with gold that are about to drop. :whew:
Gamepass will continue to get titles day one, you're acting like that's a negative which is odd but ok...
So have you completed uncharted 3 yet or nah :hubie: