Sohh Coli, let's properly discuss these latest Xbox enhanced titles

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Asking the question is a dis because you're a dumbass thinking saying no dis makes you innocent. If you are intelligent then you'd know there is no reason to ask such a question unless you had bad intentions. So how about you just cut the shyt, put some hairclub on your balls and man up :ld:

I'll maybe possibly answer your question when you do :win: The company line as of late is that I am systemless, a renegade gamer freelancing anywhere free games are found. Probably under a bridge, it's windy so I have to wrap this reply up :francis:

Why is the moderation of this fine establishment making me feel like I have to be of a certain stature to post here. I'm sorry sir, they would not allow my kind into Augusta, I cannot visit your pro shop with the discounted polos, nor can I afford those Callahan clubs or Nike golf balls. I'm in the kitchen with all the essas, scrubbing dishes BUT... Sometimes I look out the window and can see the range. I often imagine what it would be like to be a golf ball :to:

Then I got Hi-sence :smoker:

:umad:
So all that typing to say nothing. Here I'll help you out, I PS4, own a Xbox One (insert model here). I have let it be known what consoles I own.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So all that typing to say nothing. Here I'll help you out, I PS4, own a Xbox One (insert model here). I have let it be known what consoles I own.
The last console I have been associated with is the Xbox One, so that's who I claim. In reality, the last system I actually owned myself was the dreamcast. I had it hooked up to a PC monitor and then I popped in skies of arcadia :banderas:

I'm hoping in the future I can be baller enough to get a 1-X, but I don't think I'm worthy :bow:

Nobody is :demonic:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm old enough to remember a certain poster trashing remasters a few years back :yeshrug:
I remember a certain group of posters claiming BC was THE shyt and then Sony said YOINK to the emotion engine. Then that same group when discussing "cloud" computing made claims that Sony too was in the cloud game, bought Gaikai, $20 to rent mgs1 for a month, that wasn't too bad I was told :mjlol:

I'm sure you're mistaken, Sony gamers was touting Remasters because the ps3 took over 2yrs to get a AAA title released on its platform. And they are flooding the ps4 with remasters as well. Why is that?

We already talked about it, games are more expensive, variety is down because it's all about making that bottom line so studios are closing down if a game flops. That means less games of quality and originality, the gamers lose, now enjoy paying $30-$40 per remaster while the one-x does it all on the house. It's why it was created in the first place. And it has all the fighting games YOU LOVE on it so what's your Gamertag :handshake:
First time you've posted something that's intentionally funny.

Hold this neg
As a person who sees himself as the greatest e-comedian of all-time, I am mildly devastated by your comment. I've put in so many hours working on my craft, analyzing minor details, editing post sometimes up to 15x to make sure each and every joke is articulated in a way that even a dumbass can understand it, I'll dumb myself down so you can stop being left out, my bad, don't blame yourself :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I remember a certain group of posters claiming BC was THE shyt and then Sony said YOINK to the emotion engine. Then that same group when discussing "cloud" computing made claims that Sony too was in the cloud game, bought Gaikai, $20 to rent mgs1 for a month, that wasn't too bad I was told :mjlol:

I'm sure you're mistaken, Sony gamers was touting Remasters because the ps3 took over 2yrs to get a AAA title released on its platform. And they are flooding the ps4 with remasters as well. Why is that?

We already talked about it, games are more expensive, variety is down because it's all about making that bottom line so studios are closing down if a game flops. That means less games of quality and originality, the gamers lose, now enjoy paying $30-$40 per remaster while the one-x does it all on the house. It's why it was created in the first place. And it has all the fighting games YOU LOVE on it so what's your Gamertag :handshake:

As a person who sees himself as the greatest e-comedian of all-time, I am mildly devastated by your comment. I've put in so many hours working on my craft, analyzing minor details, editing post sometimes up to 15x to make sure each and every joke is articulated in a way that even a dumbass can understand it, I'll dumb myself down so you can stop being left out, my bad, don't blame yourself :thumbsup: