Sohh Coli, let's properly discuss these latest Xbox enhanced titles

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Kamikaze Rasoul made a joke thread on the topic, the convo (because of this forum) died with that .No real info was dispersed :stop:

I go to other sites and they all talking about how Forza Horizon and crackdown look like legit remasters :gladbron:

Now I'm a baller now but not balling enough to have a 1x yet. So if anyone can confirm or deny these allegations, it would make this community a better place :manny:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I can’t compare X enahnced game to the non enhanced game but to other different games that aren’t X enhanced the difference is crystal clear(pun intended :mjgrin:). I have a 65” Sony XBR850a without HDR10.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@PS4

Any Xbox related thread made by you is almost exclusively frequented by the Sony nikkas that enable you and new coli posters who don't know better.

If you really were interested in keeping up to date Xbox related news on the front page of the Coli, you'd fall back because most people will see the title, get excited and realize that since you're the thread starter, no real dialogue is going to be happening because of this weird cafeteria fight between lame nikkas.

Disclaimer: No disrespect to the usual posters who constantly engage in fruitless debate w/ this breh. You may be a great poster 23 hours a day, but the 1 hour you spend dap fishing against this nikka, y'all as lame as the Coli can get. Sorry, all negs against me justified.

But yea, breh, stop making threads for a minute.

Unless... you're purposely trying to derail xbox related shyt. :jbhmm:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Kamikaze Rasoul made a joke thread on the topic, the convo (because of this forum) died with that .No real info was dispersed :stop:

I go to other sites and they all talking about how Forza Horizon and crackdown look like legit remasters :gladbron:

Now I'm a baller now but not balling enough to have a 1x yet. So if anyone can confirm or deny these allegations, it would make this community a better place :manny:
To be honest with u. The question your asking you already know the answer. The Xbox One x is a high resolution Xbox One. Not because of the system performance but because it is still same system Enhanced for 4K resolutions and better FPS. So the mythical magical super powers that u expected in terms of night and day in appearance. U get more of a higher quality and better detail on textures but never the less still a Xbox One title. Court u was in a rant thinking Xbox One x was like the Mecca when it’s just a top of the line Xbox One. Which I will cop a Xbox One x my self because I’m not bias in brand I’m only into what’s worth the purchase of the technology. I wasn’t impressed from anything Microsoft did since 360 days. And I actually was a fan of Xbox OG. Even was one of the originals in the xboxscene. Dev .. even wished MS Xbox would be the new Sega Dreamcast but that came and went.
The truth is. Sony been getting it right and they ain’t to be messed with. Made Sega fall back like :sadcam: they came crushing the building on em and guess what. Can’t doubt em at all

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
@PS4

Any Xbox related thread made by you is almost exclusively frequented by the Sony nikkas that enable you and new coli posters who don't know better.

If you really were interested in keeping up to date Xbox related news on the front page of the Coli, you'd fall back because most people will see the title, get excited and realize that since you're the thread starter, no real dialogue is going to be happening because of this weird cafeteria fight between lame nikkas.

Disclaimer: No disrespect to the usual posters who constantly engage in fruitless debate w/ this breh. You may be a great poster 23 hours a day, but the 1 hour you spend dap fishing against this nikka, y'all as lame as the Coli can get. Sorry, all negs against me justified.

:mjlol::russ::russ::lolbron:
Court lemme break what he said down to you in stupid terms. You got Bad MoJo lol. U bring bad Juju Lol gotdamn jinx

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Not a single lie was told in my thread :DAIGOCAM:

Crackdown [XB1] finally released - 2018 - XBOX1X Enhanced confirmed

"I give you the news, with a twist, it's just his ghetto point of view" :JiggaPhone:
You sir are acting oblivious to your actions. My sig has a quote that is hilarious to me and currently applies to you :mj:
@PS4

I'm doing the opposite, and this place is Sohh "Coli" that you don't even realize it. Like, you got it 100% backwards :dahell:

I fell back for a year and a half, I was flooded with text, messages here, over live, from mods to come back (Tru Story) I watched as this place slowly turned into what you see today.

Anyways, it's about having this place actually discuss gaming. You know, like how any good forum does. And if the community is too biased to engage in that type of discussion? That's the communities loss. Your response to that sounds very Charlottesville to me.. "There's good people on both sides"

Not in Xbox related threads :ufdup:
To be honest with u. The question your asking you already know the answer. The Xbox One x is a high resolution Xbox One. Not because of the system performance but because it is still same system Enhanced for 4K resolutions and better FPS. So the mythical magical super powers that u expected in terms of night and day in appearance. U get more of a higher quality and better detail on textures but never the less still a Xbox One title. Court u was in a rant thinking Xbox One x was like the Mecca when it’s just a top of the line Xbox One. Which I will cop a Xbox One x my self because I’m not bias in brand I’m only into what’s worth the purchase of the technology. I wasn’t impressed from anything Microsoft did since 360 days. And I actually was a fan of Xbox OG. Even was one of the originals in the xboxscene. Dev .. even wished MS Xbox would be the new Sega Dreamcast but that came and went.
The truth is. Sony been getting it right and they ain’t to be messed with. Made Sega fall back like :sadcam: they came crushing the building on em and guess what. Can’t doubt em at all
You are just incorrect all the way around. You passed on the 360, That's a huge loss for you. That's like saying "I never played any ps2 games" or n64 or insert gen because the 360 was one of the better generations of gaming period :snoop:

Now you talking about finally getting on the one, so your knowledge on things Xbox is like 13yrs outdated yet here you are telling me what's wrong with the brand :dwillhuh:

This thread is going to inform. I don't wanna share my go to spots so let's just gaf this one for the lames at heart...
Vow5tci.gif

uyX2vFF.jpg

Crackdown original vs X-enhanced, as you can clearly see the Xbox one X is making old games brand new again. Remasters :hula: X enhanced, same nikkaz! And while you wanna hate, that's where I follow up with more damage...
2296804d-4cfb-4609-a7l6s8z.png

fb25ef9c-ba9f-45b1-a2w4ss5.png

I'll let those sink in for a moment :whew:

Yep, that's right..I'm Reloaded :bustback:
LdfYhpG.png

The witcher 2 enhanced looks better than the witcher 3 ps4 base model. The pro model of witcher 3 is slightly better but that's not accounting for the noise canceling headphones required to hear over the PS4pro's v12 :francis: Now if that got you mad then you'll hate this because now we got videos to back up how gangsta shyt is :win:

It looks better than the burnouts paradise remaster, won't cost you $40 either but who cares about BC right? We got Gaikai for that!
I'm sure a roach filled Xbox one X will be on Craigslist in no time.

It will fit right in at your home!
That was he-larious based fakkit :camby:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
You sir are acting oblivious to your actions. My sig has a quote that is hilarious to me and currently applies to you :mj:

I'm doing the opposite, and this place is Sohh "Coli" that you don't even realize it. Like, you got it 100% backwards :dahell:

I fell back for a year and a half, I was flooded with text, messages here, over live, from mods to come back (Tru Story) I watched as this place slowly turned into what you see today.

Anyways, it's about having this place actually discuss gaming. You know, like how any good forum does. And if the community is too biased to engage in that type of discussion? That's the communities loss. Your response to that sounds very Charlottesville to me.. "There's good people on both sides"

Not in Xbox related threads :ufdup:

You are just incorrect all the way around. You passed on the 360, That's a huge loss for you. That's like saying "I never played any ps2 games" or n64 or insert gen because the 360 was one of the better generations of gaming period :snoop:

Now you talking about finally getting on the one, so your knowledge on things Xbox is like 13yrs outdated yet here you are telling me what's wrong with the brand :dwillhuh:

This thread is going to inform. I don't wanna share my go to spots so let's just gaf this one for the lames at heart...
Vow5tci.gif

uyX2vFF.jpg

Crackdown original vs X-enhanced, as you can clearly see the Xbox one X is making old games brand new again. Remasters :hula: X enhanced, same nikkaz! And while you wanna hate, that's where I follow up with more damage...
2296804d-4cfb-4609-a7l6s8z.png

fb25ef9c-ba9f-45b1-a2w4ss5.png

I'll let those sink in for a moment :whew:

Yep, that's right..I'm Reloaded :bustback:
LdfYhpG.png

The witcher 2 enhanced looks better than the witcher 3 ps4 base model. The pro model of witcher 3 is slightly better but that's not accounting for the noise canceling headphones required to hear over the PS4pro's v12 :francis: Now if that got you mad then you'll hate this because now we got videos to back up how gangsta shyt is :win:

It looks better than the burnouts paradise remaster, won't cost you $40 either but who cares about BC right? We got Gaikai for that!

That was he-larious based fakkit :camby:

Court once again. U sound crazy. I said since 360. Not pass 360 tf lol afterwards idiot. And I owned like 6 or 7 Xbox 360s. I don’t care for backward compatibility I never won’t to play em again