Sofia Vergara is back on the market!

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
What's interesting is that she has unfertilized eggs frozen already. She wouldn't even need to carry the child. She's simply done with kids altogether. How do you marry a woman who is 35+ and not know exactly where she stands on future children?
She either sold wolf tickets or he thought he could wear her down which is completely on him. In both cases really cuz she really didn't have the grace period to be "iffy'. This could also be a spin because at first the story was her not respecting his sobriety.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I haven't seen this many thirst traps from Univision Chick in a long time.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Looks like this Costa Rican chick Lucia (lew-chia) who was on my nuts Freshman year, but I hung out with her Romanian friend while she was OT during Christmas break and fukked that up.

:snoop:

I pulled a badder one the following year, but I felt like a doofus knowing I broke her heart.

:francis:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
😻 😻 😻
GTbaEXn.gif

:whew: :ohlawd:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Looks like this Costa Rican chick Lucia (lew-chia) who was on my nuts Freshman year, but I hung out with her Romanian friend while she was OT during Christmas break and fukked that up.

:snoop:

I pulled a badder one the following year, but I felt like a doofus knowing I broke her heart.

:francis:
We do some stupid ass shyt when we are young boy I tell ya :snoop: