Soda Nostalgia

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
vanilla-coke.jpg

Do they still sell this? I loved this. The Pepsi Blue was good too but it always made me feel sick after drinking. Pepsi Twist, the Pepsi with a hint of lime in it was nasty as hell. But for that list, I really wanna try that Bubble gum soda.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
remember that piece of shyt coke and coffee mix that shyt was disgusting

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
vanilla-coke.jpg

Do they still sell this? I loved this. The Pepsi Blue was good too but it always made me feel sick after drinking. Pepsi Twist, the Pepsi with a hint of lime in it was nasty as hell. But for that list, I really wanna try that Bubble gum soda.

They still make Vanilla Coke but I think they changed the formula.

i'm mad these shyts wasn't out when we was kids

2JollyRancherGroup6.jpg

it coulda been the goat :damn:

They still make those. I've seen them quite recently.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I remember there was a gas station near my house that had a Fruitopia vending machine. Having fruit punch in a can :ahh:

Sierra Mist is just a watered down, decaffinated Storm :sadcam:

I used to have a Josta a few times a week in middle school. I'm surprised everyone on here loved it. It was good to me but a lot of people I knew didn't like the taste but I knew what was in it :youngsabo:

Crystal Pepsi used to be the shyt when it came out until they changed the recipe with that knock-off Squirt flavor :damn:

They have a group trying to get Surge back for over a year now. That was my soda :to: Stayed having cans under my bed. Remember going to Magic Mountain after graduating from h.s. and getting a large Surge icee there :gladbron: I was in heaven.