• Society Lounge in downtown Silver Spring, MD

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
:patrice:

I'm thinking about participating but I don't really know anybody on here so I'd just be sitting there like :lupe: feeling awkward at an internet nerd meetup.
:whoa: No shade, that's what we are brehs.

Also:
What's the average age of this meet up?
as this is a major consideration.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

I'm thinking about participating but I don't really know anybody on here so I'd just be sitting there like :lupe: feeling awkward at an internet nerd meetup.

Also:

Most people only know a few people that's going. But we all already got something in common. Even if you don't meet anyone interesting from the coli, we'll be at a lounge. You can just flirt with someone cute, drink or dance. I'm 23 so I'm guessing I'll be on the younger side. Its a meet and greet, its all about mingling.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the dress code at one of these spots :patrice:
For the society lounge

Dress Code Policy
In order to maintain, promote and respect our patrons and The Society Restaurant & Lounge, we ask that all individuals respect our dress code policy:
• no baseball caps
• no sleeveless t-shirts
• no white t-shirts
• no flip flops
• no white tennis shoes/sneakers
• no timberlands
• no ill-fitting clothing

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
For the society lounge

Dress Code Policy
In order to maintain, promote and respect our patrons and The Society Restaurant & Lounge, we ask that all individuals respect our dress code policy:
• no baseball caps
• no sleeveless t-shirts
• no white t-shirts
• no flip flops
• no white tennis shoes/sneakers
• no timberlands
• no ill-fitting clothing
No timbs :why:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which place has the best parking?

Society has metered parking plus like 3 garages a couple of blocks away that are free after 6 I believe so that might be the best place.

I'm catching the metro if I go. Silver spring station is close to there so I can just walk from the station.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Society has metered parking plus like 3 garages a couple of blocks away that are free after 6 I believe so that might be the best place.

I'm catching the metro if I go. Silver spring station is close to there so I can just walk from the station.

I'm not familiar with DC at all but I may see if one of my goons can go with me. I need someone that won't judge me for meeting internet strangers.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky

Also:

You worry bout the wrong things...the wrong things. Just come out and have a good time. Bring a friend. Grab a drink, grab a glass; After that I grab....

And avg age. How would we know that? 21+