Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:myman: My man! I was about to say Fuego, but I ain't know if we had any new blacks out chea who weren't bout that action boss
could be we do, im north african living in brazil and raised in MD so you can insult me constantly and vigorously, but you cant call me a new black by default :wow:

my money's still good at fuego tho :mjcry:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Daaaaamn Hennypalooza is tomorrow night. That would've been a good look for a social outing too.

See man, you trying to not even see brehs and brehettes making it to November. That is gonna be turnt up. My boss at work warned use NOT to attend this weekend because she knows how turnt up it'll be. I ain't tryin to have a 3-day hangover.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's w/e. I'm in this go round. This weekend should be super lit but the dag-on rain man....

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Hennypalooza, you say?

Do tell.:jbhmm:

Yessir - it started in NY when some regular homies just set up a party in BK (i think it was in BK) with free henny for everybody all night long. shyt was so live, they eventually worked their way up to multi-city parties and a sponsorship from Hennessy to host parties.

Last years joint in DC went down during Howards Homecoming as well over by Skyline hotel. Wale came through and made a guest appearance. I think it was a 20 dollar cover for non stop free Henny from 5 - 10. I bought my tickets at the door so I'm sure you can do the same again this year.

Never had so much fukkn Henny in my life. shyt was so live fam.

#HennyPalooza DC 10.3.15

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
See man, you trying to not even see brehs and brehettes making it to November. That is gonna be turnt up. My boss at work warned use NOT to attend this weekend because she knows how turnt up it'll be. I ain't tryin to have a 3-day hangover.

:russ: My homie just hit me up to remind me.....shyt is not an event you just randomly go to...def gotta prep ya mind for the fukkery

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Yessir - it started in NY when some regular homies just set up a party in BK (i think it was in BK) with free henny for everybody all night long. shyt was so live, they eventually worked their way up to multi-city parties and a sponsorship from Hennessy to host parties.

Last years joint in DC went down during Howards Homecoming as well over by Skyline hotel. Wale came through and made a guest appearance. I think it was a 20 dollar cover for non stop free Henny from 5 - 10. I bought my tickets at the door so I'm sure you can do the same again this year.

Never had so much fukkn Henny in my life. shyt was so live fam.

#HennyPalooza DC 10.3.15

By the way, tickets for Hennypalooza sold out. They were going for $50 a pop...:whew: