• Society Lounge in downtown Silver Spring, MD

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Its cool. I just wanted to feel on your booty since you sluggin back there. but since you are in a committed relationship, it would have been inappropriate to do that infront of your girl.

Sidenote: I thought this website had some down ass folks...but all those cups full of clear liquor :scust:

#TeamRemy
#Cognac
#Dark
Son crown and henny :myman:

My girl small she would fight you :lolbron:

I was gonna bring her fine ass bestie :youngsabo:

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eJUsZ3Hh.jpg

Told y'all Mollywtr would be served....
I salute y'all for this. Something like this needed to be done but never really took off because of the exposal era.

:salute:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Had to roll out, 6 beers and a 40 minute drive, didn't want to risk it.

@awkwardblackgirl @LovelyDay and @PeridotPuss are so :noah: Dope catching up w/ the fellas as well, @mastermind coming through w/ the "Oh I don't even post like that anymore" shyt. Only because you're too busy PM'ing, but I don't blame you :obama:

This CAC feels :blessed: to be apart of of the black excellence. :wow: The combined talent in the room tonight, it's no wonder the DMV runs things on the low. Have fun with your East vs. West vs. South, etc. battles. We know who we are. :sas2:

The DMV is full of HIV/AIDs and other STDs. I'll let you rock though. As for everything else glad you all had a good time. Anything extra don't let it hit the board.