Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
I thought they were lesbians initially. :skip: The shorter one was cute, and then the taller one had a Michelle Obama, professional steez about her.

Bailed and went and got burgers with @ExpensiveThrillz and people thought she was :mjpls:

:heh:
Lol them burgers was good af thoooooo & meanwhile I'd love to come thru but the way my current agenda is set up idk. I been on hustle gang mode and didn't even know y'all had this planned until last evening

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Lol them burgers was good af thoooooo & meanwhile I'd love to come thru but the way my current agenda is set up idk. I been on hustle gang mode and didn't even know y'all had this planned until last evening

Think of all he networking you could do at Society though :jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Rough ass week I need a drink :ahh:

Last time at society I was so nice even had the hookah girl dancing with us :lolbron:
:dame:
So, when we get there, how will we know who the coli ppl are? We wearin name tags?:ld:
Free Coli T's for the first 10 to show up says @Trill Russell :manny:
I thought they were lesbians initially. :skip: The shorter one was cute, and then the taller one had a Michelle Obama, professional steez about her.

Bailed and went and got burgers with @ExpensiveThrillz and people thought she was :mjpls:

:heh:
MLK was turning in his grave after you two left :birdman:
We'll be on the rooftop.

You'll know who we are. The fukkery will be radiating from us....
So what's the status on Team Steam activities at this establishment?
Nikka gotta miss this one. Sick.

Take pics like the last one with the Mollywatr solo cup praise.:russ:
Oh boy. Note to anyone posing with some form of spliff. If you using a ciggarello? They don't look very photogenic :francis:
My car/license are both hemmed up, so I am at the mercy of my rides. I still wanna swing thru to say whatup to the coli crew :myman: But, I'm gonna say this now. My possible ride is from Africa and he be wildin a lil bit :heh: