Society tells us homosexuality is normal, but.....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
coke/crack was huge...crack was / is prosecuted harder than coke because the people who consume the "crack" variation of cocaine are the target.

just saying that it was a population ripe for targeting because of the reasons you just stated.

...whats your point?

How does this even relate to HIV/AIDS?

and what does the consensual sexual behavior between two adults have to do with being "normal" or not.

Thats the naturalistic fallacy.

Oral sex isn't "normal" but thats not even the issue. Its about what CONSENSUAL adults do.

Doing drugs and Smoking isn't normal but you don't see anyone talking about how that prevents you from participating in certain medical procedures or disqualifies you for various things.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Just because you can naturally explain smallpox doesnt mean it wasnt used as a weapon against the indians :sitdown:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just because you can naturally explain smallpox doesnt mean it wasnt used as a weapon against the indians :sitdown:

Small pox worked...because its fukking biology.

That doesn't mean they were fukking engineered against indians.

They just didn't have the resistance to it.

Thats why all the white explorers caught Malaria and shyt.

Or does that bullshyt evade your hyperbole meter?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Small pox worked...because its fukking biology.

That doesn't mean they were fukking engineered against indians.

They just didn't have the resistance to it.

Thats why all the white explorers caught Malaria and shyt.

Or does that bullshyt evade your hyperbole meter?

Blacks did not give malaria ridden blankets to whites. Whites fid that to indians. Whats the difference in using a malevolent disease in the 1700s and the 1980's?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Blacks did not give malaria ridden blankets to whites. Whites fid that to indians. Whats the difference in using a malevolent disease in the 1700s and the 1980's?

Because malaria isn't a virus, fukknut. :snoop: :rudy:

You blaming "white people" for everything doesn't excuse you from understanding what a college freshman in biology grasps.

You're LITERALLY dumber than you think.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Cl
Because malaria isn't a virus, fukknut. :snoop: :rudy:

You blaming "white people" for everything doesn't excuse you from understanding what a college freshman in biology grasps.

You're LITERALLY dumber than you think.

Call me dumb. Fact. The whites knowingly spreaded smallpox. If they did it once, they could do it again. And dont insult my intelligence. Ima history major, inever professed efficency in science. But what is malaria though? :lupe:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cl

Call me dumb. Fact. The whites knowingly spreaded smallpox. If they did it once, they could do it again. And dont insult my intelligence. Ima history major, inever professed efficency in science. But what is malaria though? :lupe:

I'll insult your intelligence as long as you continue to proclaim to know what you clearly don't.

Do better.

Malaria is a disease carried by parasites.

Google/Youtube it. There are tons of explanations.

There is no need to perpetuate ignorance just so you can reinforce your bias against white people.

Yeah. They did some fukked up shyt...hundred+ years ago.

...and?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i don't think society tells us that homosexuality is normal. i think science tells us and society doesn't know to deal with. we're talking about the same society that has to vote about this type of shyt? or that kills people for being in same sex relationships?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
the stigma to gays has everything to do with it.

like i said in my previous post...the gay community was hardest hit because it was purposefully targeted.

why was crack such a huge problem in the inner cities?

because the CIA was shipping Cocaine into the U.S. from South America into the U.S. and protecting it's suppliers.....this is a fact.

apply the same mentality to the profanation of a disease like AIDS.

:fukall:

The difference is that MOST of the people who catch AIDS in the Western world and spread it are men who have sex with men (and some women, causing high AIDS rates among Black women), whereas the FBI stated that most of the cocaine users (over 3/4ths) of cocaine users were White, even when it was destroying our community. It was the selective prosecution of Black people that caused the AIDS epidemic. Black people weren't using it more.

Hell, Hollywood was/is filled with White crackheads. They just don't get prosecuted.

AIDS is however caused by certain acts that certain individuals indulge in more than others.