Socially, would you rather live @ the Top of the Bottom (Hood Rich) or Bottom of the TOP?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Only an attention starved, attention whoring fool chooses Option A

Money>>>>>>>>>>

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
From the situations you've painted there, I'd take Option 1. Duke sounds far happier in that circumstance than ol' dude in Option 2.

In a general sense though, I'd rather be at the Bottom of the Top. It's never a bad thing being surrounded by people that challenge you and motivate you to improve. Being the top of the bottom only goes so far.
this

When I read the title, I couldn't wait to tell op what a silly question it was, but the way he describe their circumstances change my mind.:ohhh:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
You're a target in the first scenario. You'll be getting as much hate as love being hood rich. Plus you'll be complacent as hell. Why strive for more than where you're at if you've got your little world in your hands already.

In that second scenario, I'm not the object of another nikkas envy, and I'm most likely in a position to improve, and want to improve, where I'm at with hard enough work

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Be honest people with the 2nd option,you're probably going to stay average. How many people actually make it to the next level, from average/decent/ middleclass to almost mid- upper class? Probably less than 1%. You'll probably get old still working in the same career. You'll hit your salary ceiling around 35, same time your quality of women declines.

Seems most of you are scared of the 1st option becauze of the hate and envy you would recieve.

I've lived in big and small cities, so I've seen it all. My brother a city celebrity. I'm a nieghborhood superstar / semi-local celebrity. Here in DC, I have nice girls and I'm looked up to amongst the people I be around and spots I do go to, but I rarely go to the popular clubs.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Be honest people with the 2nd option,you're probably going to stay average. How many people actually make it to the next level, from average/decent/ middleclass to almost mid- upper class? Probably less than 1%. You'll probably get old still working in the same career. You'll hit your salary ceiling around 35, same time your quality of women declines.

Seems most of you are scared of the 1st option becauze of the hate and envy you would recieve.

I've lived in big and small cities, so I've seen it all. My brother a city celebrity. I'm a nieghborhood superstar / semi-local celebrity. Here in DC, I have nice girls and I'm looked up to amongst the people I be around and spots I do go to, but I rarely go to the popular clubs.

:laff: who reaches their peak earnings at 35?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B) Living in a large city, earning a great salary, you're driving a nice little 3 series beamer (brand new). You have a nice little condo. You live a good life, but not enough to stand out amongst the real ballers. You're pretty must just another decent dude with a decent career. You're still waiting an hour to get into clubs. You still aren't pulling the girl you really want.
What is with you coli nikkas and BMW? I'll never get it.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the record I'd pick option C. Grind until I hit seven figures and humbly shyt on dude A and B who threw their prime grind years away for toys and loose vagina.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Isn't the whole BMW hype a US thing to do with having foreign car as a status symbol? Over here in the UK it's seen more as a ratchet car for the older models and a midrange car for the newer ones.
The way some Americans talk about BMW you would think they were in the same league as Ferrari/Lamborghini:scusthov:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Isn't the whole BMW hype a US thing to do with having foreign car as a status symbol? Over here in the UK it's seen more as a ratchet car for the older models and a midrange car for the newer ones.
The way some Americans talk about BMW you would think they were in the same league as Ferrari/Lamborghini:scusthov:

Yeh German engineering is considered a hot commodity, but BMW's really are run of the mill average everyday cars. They used to have prestige but since their mass production they've become Toyota Camry's. The way these peasants speak about these cars you would think they were talking about Porsche, Ferrari or Lamborghini.

IMG_0194.JPG

All this hoopla for that? :laff:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Breh People Dont Want Otion A Bc We Arent Satisfied With Mediocrity. If The CLub And p*ssy The Only Benefit For Option A Then It Really Aint Much Of A Benefit Bc That Is Your Ceilling. With Option B nikkas Got Room For Growth And Travel And Live A Fufilling Life Bc There More To Life Than Clubbing And p*ssy Breh. Basically The Small Thinking Man Is Content With Option A BcHe Has No Drive For More.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm going with B. Where I'm from nikka's on top usually get robbed or killed at the end of the month. I wanna live until I'm an old man brehs....