Socially, would you rather live @ the Top of the Bottom (Hood Rich) or Bottom of the TOP?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Which is would be the preferable lifestyle for you?

A) Living in a small city or town, being a semi-local celebrity, dating the best women that area has to offer. Getting in free at most club and social events, everyone wants to be around you and everyone shows you love. You don't make a lot of money, but enough to look good and live good, but your swag and reputation has made you the man.

B) Living in a large city, earning a great salary, you're driving a nice little 3 series beamer (brand new). You have a nice little condo. You live a good life, but not enough to stand out amongst the real ballers. You're pretty must just another decent dude with a decent career. You're still waiting an hour to get into clubs. You still aren't pulling the girl you really want.

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
From the situations you've painted there, I'd take Option 1. Duke sounds far happier in that circumstance than ol' dude in Option 2.

In a general sense though, I'd rather be at the Bottom of the Top. It's never a bad thing being surrounded by people that challenge you and motivate you to improve. Being the top of the bottom only goes so far.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2. Minus the 3 series. Thats a bytch car. Give me a acura TL or some shyt.
My looks and my mouth piece would easily put me where i would be eating of new bad bytches everyday with that lifestyle

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I'm both all at the same damn time :win: In any circumstance, I'm taking your bytch :umad:

You nyggas need to stop with the BMW bullshyt. Them shyts is played out. They Toyota Camry status. Every 3rd year at Uni to a middle aged white women got them wack shyts.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
2. Minus the 3 series. Thats a bytch car. Give me a acura TL or some shyt.
My looks and my mouth piece would easily put me where i would be eating of new bad bytches everyday with that lifestyle

:pachaha:

I was thinking about ITs in the DC area when creating this thread. That seems to be the preferred car of most of these IT lames here. BMW 325i, swear they're killing the game.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
Option 2 sucks and I tell you why. Most guys think once they get a nice career the women will come running. Not in Big Cities. These semi-successful guys go out and see all the thugs eating and start hating. You don't hear these guys complaining on here?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Option B. I would not be driving that car though, as some people have said.

Either option sounds good anyway. If you can't find a way to flip that ideal social life into a hustle then you deserve to be broke.

Daps
Option 1.

Wealth is relative. Let me illustrate in dramatic examples:

You a dude clocking 50k in New York you're pretty much any regular schmuck who can't even qualify for a studio apartment in an area of Brooklyn where they don't sell crack.

Give a dude 50k a year living in Port au Prince Haiti , you live the life of a God.

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
What are the differences in yearly pay between the two options (45K vs $120K)?

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
Being average in a big city will bring as much happiness as being average in a small city. Being king in a big city will bring as much happiness as being king in a small city. I pick A.

Daps
Being average in a big city will bring as much happiness as being average in a small city. Being king in a big city will bring as much happiness as being king in a small city. I pick A.

Basically.

This begs the philosophical question:

Which moment is happier.

A billionaire baby who all he knows is billion dollar privilege ala IG: itslavishbytch who just rode in a Rolls Royce...

or 17 year old Jerome Jenkins from Compton who just copped him his first whip: a 1990 Honda Accord hooptie.

Knowing this blows the game wide open...

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
I actually just did this I was born in Inglewood but moved to Va as a youngin basically ran the 7 cities with my team threw the parties was a star athlete knew the killers as well as the hustlers and had mad connects to the corporate world. Problem was I missed the big city and the lights. So i moved and I'm still doing my thing but in a town with professional sports teams and fake ballers I'm in the middle of the pack :yeshrug:but I gig gety get get b!tches though :blessed: