Social media influencer Ari says she done buying Bags, Jewelry and materialistic items

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
No speaka any bird.
full

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And why the need to make this announcement, just get on your grind and do it. :mindblown:

This announcement is a nuclear deterrent. These people live off of attention. She’s aware her “audience” will notice a disparity if she slows down on flexing/trying to impress other black people with material items.

she’s getting ahead of the narrative so when things slow down, which they will/are, she can say “I’m on my grind stacking”.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
This announcement is a nuclear deterrent. These people live off of attention. She’s aware her “audience” will notice a disparity if she slows down on flexing/trying to impress other black people with material items.

she’s getting ahead of the narrative so when things slow down, which they will/are, she can say “I’m on my grind stacking”.

:ohhh:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Good for her. I'm sure she'll be fine. Jayda out here looking the fool, Jania can never get it together, so her place should be secure. Good to see she hasn't gotten pregnant by money bag yo.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Good for her. I'm sure she'll be fine. Jayda out here looking the fool, Jania can never get it together, so her place should be secure. Good to see she hasn't gotten pregnant by money bag yo.
You understood what she said? All I read was "chirp, chirp, chirp, get money, chirp, chirp".

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I understand you are a woman, but you really stanning this mf?