Soccer players for Uruguay run up in the stands and fight fans

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see that. It's a game anyone can play amd it's simple minded. Easy to understand. Martial arts are complicated and require very intense instincts
Good. I’ll send you a few invitations to go handle some situations that requires this warrior mindset.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
2 things.

1. Uruguay couldn't beat Columbia down a man, they shouldn't be trying to rumble.:troll:

2. @ 0:09 seconds in the OP. Dude comes in hot, takes a two-piece. Immediately retreats and puts his hat on ready to evacuate:mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
apparently there was no security to help the players families so they had to take matters into their own hands.
i think they probably won't get in any trouble for this. On the venue

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The funny thing about this is that the game was in Charlotte which is college football country and with all those state troopers you have at those CFB games, the fcck were they at for this one :mjlol:

But fr fr, if this tournament was an audition for WC 2026, then they failed because of field conditions and pricing (tho that might not be an issue)

You think Southern troopers give a fukk about latinos beating on each other ?

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I can see that. It's a game anyone can play amd it's simple minded. Easy to understand. Martial arts are complicated and require very intense instincts

Mowgili's mom was so proud of him that she had this photoshoot after he advanced from the beginner level to the intermediate level and got his purple belt.

karate-nerd-glamour-shot.jpg

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The actual fans ain’t trippin off the fight. They said the people in charge of the match need to do better. We have another match on Saturday. Let’s see what happens there :yeshrug: