So Your Girl Wants to Pledge a Greek Frat

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I crossed, it was the non-greek girls that we the easiest to smash. Once those same chicks got letters they got gased and decided they were above all that. Going Greek as the opposite effect on women as it does with men.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Way less than you dunny I guarantee that :win:

oh so you DON'T DENY being a ZETA???

so how many Q's treat you like jumpoff coochie reserving you to dingy motels out on the fringes of town?

how many Eternal Crescents dikks you done juggled in yo mouth the past semester?

how many Delta's are trying to stomp the lights out your insecure a$$ cause you too busy trying to go "wee on top of thier man" as YOUR LOCATION states??...... :russ:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Ehhh you all gon be graduating and moving on to the real world in 2 to 3 years. None of that college social scene stuff matter anyways.

It depends. I've seen it change people. My brother and his baby mama fell out after she pledged AKA. He said she changed... I believe him.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone

so how many Q's treat you like jumpoff coochie reserving you to dingy motels out on the fringes of town?

how many Eternal Crescents dikks you done juggled in yo mouth the past semester?

how many Delta's are trying to stomp the lights out your insecure a$$ cause you too busy trying to go "wee on top of thier man" as YOUR LOCATION states??...... :russ:

You're doing wayyyyy too much. I could go into a battle of curse words, insults, and the like but you are clearly lacking the wit to make it even remotely entertaining. :pachaha:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
When I crossed, it was the non-greek girls that we the easiest to smash. Once those same chicks got letters they got gased and decided they were above all that. Going Greek as the opposite effect on women as it does with men.

either i went to one of the freakiest HBCU's in the south or

:smugfavre: your a$$ must have pleged Psi Rho LAME

cause i wasn't even a GREEK and i was banging deltas and a AKA and a gang of zetas when i was on campus , even after i left school......

it's just SEX mane..... :yeshrug:

once you get past the Politics of it, and supress your insecurities

it doesn't get that difficult to obtain.....especially from those you desire :youngsabo:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Yes.
You don't have acne or scars, but why do you need to prove anything to anyone on this site.
I like you, but I'm not going to c/s for you if you keep feeding into the bullshyt by responding to negativity. :yawn:

Ok. I won't anymore. I promise you nena. :hug:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Yes.
You don't have acne or scars, but why do you need to prove anything to anyone on this site.
I like you, but I'm not going to c/s for you if you keep feeding into the bullshyt by responding to negativity. :yawn:

He's as much to blame as everybody else.

Either way... On topic, I dont think being in a sorority makes a girl undateable, there are many advantages to being in a frat or sorority. If a girl wilds out because she is in a sorority all that means is it was in her beforehand.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Would I be wrong for just dropping her because I don't trust any of that shyt? :manny:

:comeon: If you gotta ask

heres a free t shirt b

sharing_is_caring_t_shirts-r6d81662318de47f1a23a4e0b0e914836_8nax2_216.jpg

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I don't know bout this... The OP's girl may wanna join a frat. If gay male AKA's can exists. We are in the age of non-discrimination.

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps

:what: christ, nikka..

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You should tell her not to join cause these sororities and fraternities take oathes to false gods and she doesn't want those spirits in her

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You should tell her not to join cause these sororities and fraternities take oathes to false gods and she doesn't want those spirits in her

:smugdraper: It's not neccisarily true buddy.........

the CHRISTIAN RIGHT especially the extremists on the HBCU make it very difficult for any of the DIVINE NINE (panhellenic frats and soros) to be anything but Christian based.........

although freemasonry of the PHA rank is heavily influentual , the refrences to greco-roman icons such Minerva is for ceremonial purposes ONLY.....

it's not the panthestic "playground" that people make it to be, in fact for a NON CHRISITAN it's not a really supportive enviornment