so your girl buys you a white rl polo shirt

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
sIUpN.png

:takedat:

wear these too

I have those, I hate that I fukked them up one night when I went out. A nikka straight stepped in a mud water puddle that went up to my ankles. The pink in RL shirts never matched the "pink" in the shoe though...

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I have those, I hate that I fukked them up one night when I went out. A nikka straight stepped in a mud water puddle that went up to my ankles. The pink in RL shirts never matched the "pink" in the shoe though...

Works for me breh I got a pink hoodie that also looks red matches perfect with them. I wear em with cargos cause the color blends better than with jeans. I can get away with the hoodie a lot more. I'll post a pic when I get a chance.

If you messed up the suede buy Lincoln cleaner breh it will save your life.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
You mean you caught a pink polo on sale at Macys , and you wanna know if its acceptable ? Rock it my dude. I got a pink dress shirt I wear to the office occasionally. Who gives a fukk what people say.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
sIUpN.png

:takedat:

wear these too

The "pink" in the infrared 90's not pink its more of a solar red, got this black solar red Lo with the solar red 95's. This Lo will also match the inf red 90's
4vkc1t.jpg

:smugfavre:
Oh yeah and I'll rock a pink shirt fukk what nikkas think.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The "pink" in the infrared 90's not pink its more of a solar red, got this black solar red Lo with the solar red 95's. This Lo will also match the inf red 90's
4vkc1t.jpg

:smugfavre:
Oh yeah and I'll rock a pink shirt fukk what nikkas think.

nahh breh solar red is just really red its not the same.

You can get away with pink and infrared if u wear dark pants .

I do it all the time

This is the hoodie and cargo pants i usually wear in the fall/ winter with em.

TxUso.png

Pic make the hoodie look dark but its not really. Matches up damm near perfect.

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
Snapbacks came back... It's been 10 years bout time to bring back pink :stopitslime: