So your biological father/mother dies, how was your relationship w/ the step-parent?

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I feel bad for him. It might be some kind of misunderstanding. He should go to her directly and say exactly what he told you, at least then he wouldn't have to wonder. If she side steps him still, he'll know to just move on.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
this nikka is 32 years old, tell him to grow the fukk up.

he expect her to breastfeed him or what? he's not her son, and his dad is dead so she has no obligation towards that b*stard child....tell your homie to let that old woman live.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
I feel bad for him. It might be some kind of misunderstanding. He should go to her directly and say exactly what he told you, at least then he wouldn't have to wonder. If she side steps him still, he'll know to just move on.

The thing is he has come to her numerous times and put it out there. He tells me the S/M realizes her mistakes, starts to call/ contact but she falls back. One of the last times, he tried to talk to her about it, her daughter called him defending the S/M. So I think he is getting it that he needs to wipe his hands clean completely.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
this nikka is 32 years old, tell him to grow the fukk up.

he expect her to breastfeed him or what? he's not her son, and his dad is dead so she has no obligation towards that b*stard child....tell your homie to let that old woman live.

Nah, no breastfeed but, in his mind, he treats the S/M like his own mother and because of that he didn't want to throw the relationship in the bushes. With him, he saw her as blood and nothing less. But like I said before, he might want to let it go.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Nah, no breastfeed but, in his mind, he treats the S/M like his own mother and because of that he didn't want to throw the relationship in the bushes. With him, he saw her as blood and nothing less. But like I said before, he might want to let it go.

he's not blood. she got her own blood. he was naive to think that in the first place. he doesnt have to sever the relationship...but for a 30 something year old man to sit up here like a bytch and complain because his stepmom doesnt treat him like she treats her real kids? its pathetic.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I can dig it bc S/M still has the control and "power" in the so-called relationship. Cut off cold turkey may be best option?

Punishing her is silly. This is what a man does to a woman he is fukking. If he loves her he should send cards on holidays and let her know how hes doin with all the i miss you n i want to talk to you when you have some free time talk. She'll come around and if not, i guess eventually he'll get tired of sending her cards and communication will completely die.