So Young Thug & Birdman Planned To Have Wayne Killed

phxdown

Pro
Daps
Correct me if I'm wrong: Cops indicted the third man in June on conspiracy to murder Wayne but couldn't charge Birdman or Thugga. But now he allegedly commits a crime and flees so the federal/local authorities step in and execute a search warrant for his address/property. Now they may find evidence about the conspiracy charge and Young Thug and Birdman get hit with the RICO.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You gotta really imagine how absurd this shyt is

:mjlol:

Prosecutors in the courtroom with halftime video playing while RapGenius is open in another tab, judge listening to Thugger spit like

:mindblown: "I can't make out any of this shyt"

*case closed*

:mjlol:

when he does live sh!t he probably makes it up cause i cant understand wtf hes saying

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iXBVet4zQfqSV.gif

3NQVi.gif

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what intern wrote this shyt :heh:

all the bolded parts are repeats of other bolded, all the underlines are repeats, all the italics are repeats, all the quoted parts are repeats
nikkas just hit that ctrl C + crtrl V mad times :heh:
Stoner is years old too:heh:

If I read "terroristic threats" one more time... :snoop:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Correct me if I'm wrong: Cops indicted the third man in June on conspiracy to murder Wayne but couldn't charge Birdman or Thugga. But now he allegedly commits a crime and flees so the federal/local authorities step in and execute a search warrant for his address/property. Now they may find evidence about the conspiracy charge and Young Thug and Birdman get hit with the RICO.

yeah not looking good :francis: