Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
His career is over
9b2f2b5c_tumblr_mhu1i04G3B1s3xaf3o1_500.gif

deep

All Star
Daps
The charges won't stick...Any good defense attorney can argue those charges.

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
Georgia cocaine laws are rather strict. The possession of any amount of the drug is charged as a felony and can result in up to 15 years in prison for the first offense. Possession of more than 28 grams (1 ounce) of cocaine -- a Schedule II drug -- is automatically considered trafficking, since the amount is presumed to show intent to sell.

- See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/georgia-law/georgia-cocaine-laws.html#sthash.R18Oc8wW.dpuf
These dudes are really out here snorting coke, sipping cough syrup, smoking white boy tree, popping xans, and probably catching STD's on the regular... No wonder these fools all look malnourished and all burnt out... Generation lost

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Rapper Rico Richie
Cops Wanted Young Thug
But 'Popped' Me for Drugs & Guns
35 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE
0716-richie-thung-instagram-tmz-4.jpg
Rico Richie -- whose song "Poppin" is blowing up -- got busted by cops who weren't even looking for him ... they were investigating Young Thug and the Lil Wayne tour bus shooting.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the rapper got busted in Atlanta on Wednesday for selling weed, and possession of firearms. According to Richie's reps, the arrest went down in a recording studio ... which happens to be the same studio where Young Thug shot his "Halftime" music video.

As we've reported ... that music video is part of the indictment against the guy cops say shot up Wayne's bus.

Richie's peeps say the cops were investigating Thug, but instead found Richie with marijuana and 2 guns. Richie's camp claim the drugs and guns weren't his, but since he didn't want to snitch ... he "accepted responsibility."

Positive spin: Richie's an up and comer, and the Young Thug/Lil Wayne related arrest could give him street cred.

Reality: He has previous felonies, so he could be facing hard time in prison.

Funny case of wrong place, wrong time ... unless you're Richie.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/16/rico-richie-arrested-drugs-guns-atlanta-young-thug/#ixzz3g4tlgJeK

APD :snoop:

Daps
[
Stfu Breh, he was never even signed to birdman. shyt was basically them using each other for different reasons. He was managed by him, and they don't run wit each other no more

No saying he got money like that, but get your fact straight before spitting bullshyt

Shut your shill ass mouth bytch. I see you right thru you.

Keep thinking Thug is wealthy lol. It's clear you don't know shyt.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Thug been the second best thing in hip hop for the last 18 months. This is sad to me. He about to do that time. I hope he can TI the situation.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Shut your shill ass mouth bytch. I see you right thru you.

Keep thinking Thug is wealthy lol. It's clear you don't know shyt.
I don't give a fukk about that nikka, I'm not even a fan. But I know he not signed or ever been signed to birdman clown. Stop running your mouth like a hoe