Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane

You gotta really imagine how absurd this shyt is

:mjlol:

Prosecutors in the courtroom with halftime video playing while RapGenius is open in another tab, judge listening to Thugger spit like

:mindblown: "I can't make out any of this shyt"

*case closed*

Lmao exactly... They trin to say he meant pull up on Wayne cuz Wayne was known as "lil Whoadie" back in his younger days but by sayin "fukk nikka try me lil whoadie gon pull up and spray at his noggin"

We kno he mean have one of his lil nikkas pull up on somebody.

Mumble your lyrics and brag about not caring to explain or clarify em brehs

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
The same late grab KTT posters who was in every thread egging on all these dumb beefs are shocked by this. I knew this shyt would not end well.

Damn. If Wop never goes to prison then none of this even happens. Quan and Thug would still be cool, too. Thug was like 90% of the new rap I listen to...hopefully he has a few years worth of music but 300 is so bad they might not even release it :mjcry:
The news of these extra charges just fukked my day up :snoop: We gonna have to wait for someone to leak unreleased Thug music now :mjcry:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
nikka got killers begging to catching a body literally son.

I don't want to see or know that somebodies child was taken violently but damn...Beatrice been in the field, he know the rules and the players...10-20 g's and some of that good dope will make them NO cutthroat dope fiend killers do some shyt chris partlow and snoop could never dream of...

Shoutout to the real trill Atliens but them ATL boys been flaw since back in the day when them miami boys set up shop and regulated with the gold choppas.

Shockingly this ain't beactrice's first run with this type of situation..He been through this with Lil Elt

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Lmao exactly... They trin to say he meant pull up on Wayne cuz Wayne was known as "lil Whoadie" back in his younger days but by sayin "fukk nikka try me lil whoadie gon pull up and spray at his noggin"

We kno he mean have one of his lil nikkas pull up on somebody.

Mumble your lyrics and brag about not caring to explain or clarify em brehs

But that's the thing tho, lil wayne wasn't ever known as "lil whodi"

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Lol @ nikkas thinkin Thug and Birdman dont fukk wit wach other no mo :scust: pause... Them nikkas started sayin tht right when shyt got hot wit Roscoe... Like yall said it was no paperwork to begin wit... 'Cept the "Rich Gang ft Young Thug and RHQ" paperwork :sas2: