So you claim to be a gamer, ok, prove it. Beat me or my 4yr old and I'll cashapp you $5

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Court, you gotta think of the repercussions of these goofy threads mayne :snoop:
Repercussions of what?

Tell me where I'm wrong. I'm a proud father who has a young son who has recently found his love for gaming just like every single person in this section of this website.

I'm proud of my sons skills and KNOW he can handle anyone who took this challenge I gave. And somehow you guys told yourselves I'm spending LESS TIME by making this thread.

I mean, since there's no logic the only reason for the season is jealously, lots of nikkaz got tather issues :yeshrug:
My son don't have that issue, and its weak of YOU to think I should think twice because of the comments of a nikka who goes by Only Frans :smugdraper:

You cool Frans but the name still lame as fukk :mjlol:

I'mma kieep it 100 with ya... This is a reflection of you guys insecurities when you view what I'm doing over here. We happy over here, why yall sohh uptight? The only way yall can spin this into a negative is if you hate fatherhood. I am black excellence, this thread represents that.
But you guys have fun cac00ning. I got $5 for you too. You want it in cash or bitcoin if you win :myman:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Its not our responsibility to spend time with your kids.

flat,750x1000,075,f.u4.jpg

giphy-2022-10-19-T141447-300.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
IDGAF about that game, but give me 10 minutes to lab and warm up on MvC2 on 360, I'll body your whole neighborhood just for the satisfaction of beating the L off your hat. Put your son on the headset and I'll give him better life advice while I ROM Loop your life away. :therethere:

I'll give you the beats in Tekken :birdman:

Jr only plays speedrunners and fall guys

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I know nada nan nada one of you wan't the smoke with me in any game ever created.
I seen the poster yesterday say he played Pong recently... he didn't play it against me tho :birdman:
My earliest memories in LIFE, in existence is being 2yrs old playing Pong on atari with the paddles.

So I decided to make this slightly more possible for there to be a challenge. So the Challenge is can you beat my 4yr old in his favorite game outside of cuphead...

SPEEDRUNNERS

The game doesn't even cost $5 these days so you'll still make a profit if you don't have it, so do it for TheColi :troll:
Either way, this is an open challenge to any and everyone who is a member of this fine establishment.
You owe me $5 for that beating I put on you in the UFC game back in the day on 360.
You lucky your 5yr old wasn't there to see that

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
IDGAF about that game, but give me 10 minutes to lab and warm up on MvC2 on 360, I'll body your whole neighborhood just for the satisfaction of beating the L off your hat. Put your son on the headset and I'll give him better life advice while I ROM Loop your life away. :therethere:

I would have to get the ring rust off, but a MvC2 battle sounds like fun.