So you claim to be a gamer, ok, prove it. Beat me or my 4yr old and I'll cashapp you $5

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I know nada nan nada one of you wan't the smoke with me in any game ever created.
I seen the poster yesterday say he played Pong recently... he didn't play it against me tho :birdman:
My earliest memories in LIFE, in existence is being 2yrs old playing Pong on atari with the paddles.

So I decided to make this slightly more possible for there to be a challenge. So the Challenge is can you beat my 4yr old in his favorite game outside of cuphead...

SPEEDRUNNERS

The game doesn't even cost $5 these days so you'll still make a profit if you don't have it, so do it for TheColi :troll:
Either way, this is an open challenge to any and everyone who is a member of this fine establishment.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its not our responsibility to spend time with your kids.

flat,750x1000,075,f.u4.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Its not our responsibility to spend time with your kids.

flat,750x1000,075,f.u4.jpg
But we'll both dispense of you in no time :hhh:

Don't be mad at the father son duo putting people on summerjam.
I'm paying for sparring partners for my kid, I vote myself Dad of the fukkin year just off my own awesomeness
Hi Five self :hug:

:whoa: Self, I don't @surf that way

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I know nada nan nada one of you wan't the smoke with me in any game ever created.
I seen the poster yesterday say he played Pong recently... he didn't play it against me
So you make a whole new thread on my comment that I made on your other thread instead of just tagging me, huh?

First lesson in Parenting is teaching your Kids how to face their opponents, not throwing Subliminals on the Net.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So you make a whole new thread on my comment that I made on your other thread instead of just tagging me, huh?

First lesson in Parenting is teaching your Kids how to face their opponents, not throwing Subliminals on the Net.
Now son, don't be getting all moist like that nikka Deezay. I didn't remember who said it sohh you more moist than you know maaaacus armpits :ufdup:
Gah Damn I know that crippled his soul :damn:
Now son, don't be as fragile as ItWasFalselyWritten. Clearly I'm gaming WITH MY KID while you guys don't game at all. ITs ok :handshake:
Them kids need someone to call daddy, I suppose :francis:
And that's exactly what it is, you kids are envious that I'm making threads like this because you wish your peoples would have done that for you :ohhh: Its like some subconsious shyt going on here, I wanna cry with you brother, I know its beautiful :mjcry: