So y’all’s boy @papa pimp aka @pdiddy is doing food reviews now?! We supporting his transition?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

Breh cleaned up his life. Is this something we can get behind?
@papa pimp @Pdiddy

Edit: In The 48 Laws of Power, Law 25 states that you should recreate yourself by forging a new identity that commands attention and never bores the audience.

Hell yes I support anything that will keep this crazy nikka out of jail because that’s where he was headed, especially after them lipstick alley gals got on his ass:russ:

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cupace20240905005518793.png
:russ:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Needs.

Better camera
Lights
Microphone
editing skills so we can avoid seeing food falling out of his mouth :scust: Also there’s nothing worse than hearing a person trying to talk while chewing.. I hate that shyt :scust: :scust: :scust: :scust:
Good luck tho
Nothing worse than mukbang videos and people eating on camera slurping, smacking, chewing and shyt.

People like that chewing shyt.
Them wings:dead:

Barely chewing:dead:

Food on side of mouth :dead:

They probably got your flyers up at Wally world. That LSA backlash turned mans into the Saw version of Keith Lee
Times is hard. Those wings are pathetic. Look like wings for kids. Sandwich was too much. Chik fil a is ass cheeks.
Food reviews?

Hell naw

Y'all sit around watching people eat cheap junk food?
intro-1622904783.jpg

images
Breh took a bite and chewed like 6 times then gave a whole review of the menu :russ:

You gotta give him his props. He's not pretending he's some aficionado with a refined palette trying to give 10 minute breakdowns on shyt he knows nothing about. And since pretty much every one on YouTube does that, it's refreshing to see a 30 second video saying "it's good" "it sucks".

I would t trust him farther than I could throw him, but the style definitely works in 2024.