So Xbox closed out 2017 with the W

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
When they say Gen 8 , does that mean Xbox One X vs PS4 Pro (latest installments) ? Or is Gen 8 all xbox 1s and PS4s

getting kinda tired of NPD as well, seems mostly inaccurate in almost every reporting... kind of like those celebritynetworth sites, seems more guesstimates more than anything, especially since most companies dont even report their total sale numbers to NPD

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
When they say Gen 8 , does that mean Xbox One X vs PS4 Pro (latest installments) ? Or is Gen 8 all xbox 1s and PS4s

getting kinda tired of NPD as well, seems mostly inaccurate in almost every reporting... kind of like those celebritynetworth sites, seems more guesstimates more than anything, especially since most companies dont even report their total sale numbers to NPD
Gen 8 would refer to Xbox One, PS4 and the Wii U.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

It’s every console excluding the Switch

MS has no shame with PR

But it makes sense they catering to nutjobs like OP

Bragging about 2nd place for Dec.

this is also the worst selling year overall for Xbox one :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The mattress u sleep on is booty. The game system u play is booty. Your posts is all booty everything about u is booty accept ya wife with no azz
I'm not married but my girlfriend, only reason I got with her is because of her big ass. Brazilian thickness :manny:

I know you have nobody, but hey, at least you can lie on me to make yourself feel better about..yourself :mjlol:
Courtdog 40yrs old still eating fruity loops and watching pbs kid shows. So u know he gonna fight til the day his pajamas don’t fit his azz
Soooooo, how old are you dotcom :popcorn:
Gen 8 would refer to Xbox One, PS4 and the Wii U.
Switch is part of this gen as well. If Xbox came out work the Xbox 2 and it was weaker than a Xbox360 then that would not be considered a next gen console to anyone.

But, when keeping track, some people can't look at it that way because they are eccentric in thought (in a bad way here)
It’s every console excluding the Switch

MS has no shame with PR

But it makes sense they catering to nutjobs like OP

Bragging about 2nd place for Dec.

this is also the worst selling year overall for Xbox one :mjlol:
Oh yeah, how much did they sell this year for you to say that?

Then, tell us why you felt the need to include that lie :popcorn: