So who the fukk is watching Neil deGrasse Tyson's Cosmos tonight?

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
DVR'd it. Cant wait to watch :krs:

Is this a series or a one time thing?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I like the show. Hate Seth MacFarlane though. He doesn't need to be on the show.

Saka

Pro
Daps
Can't wait for the next episode :lupe: ... presentation of the information is really well done even the youngins can :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Halfway through the first episode before i had to go to sleep. I personally love it, but I think a lot of the info seems rushed for the average person. Like a lot of statements of "this is the way it is" without digging deeper into how we know that (the math, the physics, etc.)

Of course, lets be real the only people watching this show are people who already have a love for science and astronomy so it really doesn't matter in the end. And perhaps the next episodes will flesh out the ideas more, this could have possibly just been an introductory/overview type of episode

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
1st off, when will you guys realize its 2014 and asking for links is retarded when you can google that exact question and find immediate results. Download/stream. If you can't figure that out, don't waste your time with the cosmos. Your too stupid already :manny:

2.)The show got boring pretty quickly.
I was hype to see it, had a bytch with me who was twisting some loud that SHE brought over.
We ended up watching CB4 :manny:
Yes, CB4.. I might as well said Soulplane :russ:
I'll catch it when I stop winning I guess :win:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
You sheeple are falling for this CAC science? This garbage was not taught by Elijah Muhammad or Malachi York, the true Moorish Scientists.
iYqrJeHh4aOeR.png