So.....which one of you ladies can FIGHT?!?!?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Okay Coli ladies, who in here got work with the hands? Any training? Competition? Or have you just handed out free smoke in the street, clubs/bars, parties, wherever? I wanna hear some cat fight stories :jbhmm:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I can't fight :manny: usually if someone wanted to fight me, I would get my little sister and older sister to jump them. :skip:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got a feeling all the Chicago girls can fight

:jbhmm:

@Ooh Marty

3yXMRYa.gif

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't really picture any coli females fighting

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm too nice and shy,no one has ever wanted to fight me...except this one girl who thought I was looking at her bf...

i used to , i used to beat hoes up for my sister beat hoes up cuz i was mad at other ppl....now....prolly still can since i still got that aa/dw on my record but its been a while
:dwillhuh: For real??

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Lol I was going tag u
i remember one time back in 98 we was living inthe projects, my lil sister used to stay with me, n she was a cute lil yella thang n hoes would hate on her for no reason , well one day my 1st ex husband did something to piss me off, so i was mad at the world, so i told the bbytches hating on my sister that i was gone whoop they ass n to get ready. i wentnthe house put on a long t shirt, long socks n my deion sanders this hoe came out n a dayum sports bran tights the whole apts was in the parking lot , i dragged that hoe all thru the parking lot, she had road rash errywhere n they never fucced with my lil sister again. then there was this time these 2 older women who were sisters didnt like my sister for some reason so i popped a razor blade n my mouth n walked down to they house letting them see the razor in my mouth they never said a word to my sister again either.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I'm too nice and shy,no one has ever wanted to fight me...except this one girl who thought I was looking at her bf...

:dwillhuh: For real??
yes for real ive got 2 aa/dw n 1 was a aa/dw but it got dropped to a class a misdemeanor assault after i told the judge i did it n would do it again n he sent me to get physchiatrically evealuated