So, where do y’all see Jacob Eason transferring to?

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
After this game....I dunno if I'd stay committed.

Remember Shockley .... :mjpls:

edit: Yeah, after that 2 point conversion, Fields ain't getting that spot from Fromm. If he wanna see PT, he gonna be sitting minimum 2 years.

Yeah he’s the QB in one of UGA’s most successful years. They’re not gonna bench someone who’s gonna be recognized at a homecoming in like 20 years

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah he’s the QB in one of UGA’s most successful years. They’re not gonna bench someone who’s gonna be recognized at a homecoming in like 20 years

Yup, he'd be a fool to stay committed. I'm sure another bag is on the way from some school.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Unless he shyts all over Fromm in the spring I really don’t see Georgia giving him the starting spot back
Fromm has been anything but impressive this season. UGA has been hiding Fromm all season.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, being a ship team and have a chance to get rings and have a chance to run through the conference and waiting on your time, when it comes back around, plus the SEC East won't be right until maybe a good 2 years from now, UGA running shyt on that side or transfer? Is that selfish or nah? :jbhmm:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to Miami, but he'd be better off going to some Big 12 spread offense.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Brehs, being a ship team and have a chance to get rings and have a chance to run through the conference and waiting on your time, when it comes back around, plus the SEC East won't be right until maybe a good 2 years from now, UGA running shyt on that side or transfer? Is that selfish or nah? :jbhmm:

When millions are on the line it’s completely fine to be selfish

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
After this game....I dunno if I'd stay committed.

Remember Shockley .... :mjpls:

edit: Yeah, after that 2 point conversion, Fields ain't getting that spot from Fromm. If he wanna see PT, he gonna be sitting minimum 2 years.

Refresh my mind on what happened with Shockley?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Refresh my mind on what happened with Shockley?

Got sold :duck: that he would play at UGA.

Didn't even get to start until his senior year. Should have transferred.

Remember those were the David Green years when Richt first got there. He was a dummy for that.

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
I think he should fight for the job in the spring and if he doesn't win the job, then transfer to a FCS school, play a year there, then head to the draft.

Fromm is going to have to prove that he's legit WITHOUT having Chubb and Sony Digital to rely on

I get your point but Eason would have to prove the same legitimacy