So, where do y’all see Jacob Eason transferring to?

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
I think he should fight for the job in the spring and if he doesn't win the job, then transfer to a FCS school, play a year there, then head to the draft.

Fromm is going to have to prove that he's legit WITHOUT having Chubb and Sony Digital to rely on

Unless he shyts all over Fromm in the spring I really don’t see Georgia giving him the starting spot back

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I think he should fight for the job in the spring and if he doesn't win the job, then transfer to a FCS school, play a year there, then head to the draft.

Fromm is going to have to prove that he's legit WITHOUT having Chubb and Sony Digital to rely on
No way with Fields possibly still coming in early

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Eason isn't winning the job back breh that ship has sailed. When Eason was healthy, Kirby had him & Fromm compete weekly in practice and Kirby for a few weeks wouldn't even name a starter until the end of the wk so Eason has had the chance to win it back and he couldn't. Don't forget 5 Star QB Justin Fields is on his way to Athens too, Eason is done here

Eason could go anywhere. Miami is interesting, he could reunite with Richt but his time in Athens is over