Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Just realized Han and Giselle rode off in a Lexus LFA

Didn't even know they had made it yet when the movie came out:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Fast Five is the one that turned it from street racing to more of a street racing/heist type film and the shyt was genius. Genius move. Great action and of course all of the characters played well off of one another and The Rock was introduced.

The first, original The Fast and the Furious I know word for word. It's fukking awesome. The script is really well done and the chemistry between Vin and Paul :wow: :wow:

What a franchise. This could have easily fallen apart but now it's about to be 8 movies in and it's making billions :pachaha:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Was not a fan of the franchise pre 5 so will have to say I actually thought 6 :ehh:, was the best. Redid a lot of what was in 5 cept the crew had better chem and the action was better too. Surprised with all the talk of 7, that movie had too much bad cgi, barely any rock and since when did vin become hulk? Scene where he stomps the pavement and Statham falls was :snoop:

Last edited:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
OG and 2 although the "cuz" shyt is still left field.. Brian went from a cool white dude go in undercover (believable) to a former banger?? (nikka pleease)

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Tokyo Drift

I hope you are ttrolling because if not your movie taste...

kv8Jl.gif

Daps
Fast 6 is the best one to me, closely followed by 5 and then the original.. I can see how many think 5 is the best though it's just my opinion but 6 is part 5 perfected

2Fast2Furious is my personal favorite, Tyrese and Paul's chemistry in that one was :banderas: