So what tablet are you rockin' and how often do you use it

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
waste of 500 dollars if you have a laptop. used it for like a month... prolly under my bed or something. My phone can do all that tablet shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I have a hp touchpad and a playbook don't really use any anymore, its fun at first an portable but with my phone fast as hell ehh

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

pkmuck

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a nexus 7 in the dash of my car and a tf300 with keyboard dock. After the tf300 got updated to 4.2 it basically replaced my laptop. I was about to give it away right before the update.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a nexus 7 in the dash of my car and a tf300 with keyboard dock. After the tf300 got updated to 4.2 it basically replaced my laptop. I was about to give it away right before the update.

I love car installs. Did you take out your head unit or did you install it in another slot?

pkmuck

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I took the head unit out. My car is an 08, so the head unit didn't have any controls for the car. If you're thinking about doing it and don't mind using IOS, the IPAD mini will fit double din displays.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i got an Asus transformer infinity. it's been my main computer since my laptop broke in December. use it everyday even now. don't got the keyboard dock tho, should get it too . it runs Android so basically any apps on that is what i use. also use it to browse the web, play games, and all the offer usual pc stuff.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I'm going to need you to elaborate breh :leostare:

I use an iPad as well, (No idea what number it is but i think its the newer one) I got it for school so I used it daily, primarily for the apps notability and notes plus. But I do use it for more basic ish like facebook, instagram, netflix, hulu etc. too.

I used to be adamantly against these things, and call them an unnecessary medium between laptops and cellphones, but I can't front I enjoy the hell out of the thing :whoo:

jailbreak means to "unlock" the hidden features on iDevices, (iPhone, iPod's, and iPads)

pretty much opens up different customizations to get free apps that you would normally pay for in the stock appstore, and shyt like that. I have the newest version of the update so there's no jailbreak download program for it, at least not yet.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Samsung galaxy tab 2...I use it usually at nights when im in bed...Verizon Fios finally releases its tv mobile app for android for it so it also functions as an unofficial cable provider when im in the bedroom (don't have a cable hookup in there)...it gives me about 80 channels from my fios lineup to watch on it...the video quality on it is :wow:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I got a Nexus 7 and I pretty much use it for everything except downloading music, videos and playing poker online...

I got my wife a Kindle Fire for X-mas per her request, but now she wants a Nexus 7 too

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
iPad 3 - someone tell me how to jailbreak this bytch so I can get some flash and download music. I also have an 3G kindle for reading, I don't like reading books on the iPad. Laptop only gets opened to dl music and update my iPod