So what do I do?

Lilb

Basedworld Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Berkeley
You sure about that? Schemin

How old are you? 20? I know you young man. Not saying this will work but I've managed to get a few chicks naked like this. Offer her a massage...if you have massage oil great, if not use lotion. Start on her back and legs. Slowly work under her shirt and play with her bra. If she gets all "what are you doin?" just tell her your good at this and chill. More than likely you'll get her bra off. If you are able to get her to turn over then start on her stomach. If everything goes well you'll be sucking on her titties and working on her snatch. shyt worked for me a few times in my younger days.

I'm 19 & I tried before actually and it worked real good but it was on her sister :wow: . This is just an awkward situation

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I'm 19 & I tried before actually and it worked real good but it was on her sister :wow: . This is just an awkward situation

Dog there's a reason how I knew your age just based on the situation. I and a lot of guys your age went through the same shyt. The problem with a young girl is she still on the high school shyt. Still want to be friends and cuddle and shyt. Once a bytch gets dogged out a few times all that shyt changes. By 29 she just comes by to fukk, no questions asked.

The main issue is this girl likes you, but won't want to fukk because she knows what happened with her sister and you. All I can say is try to get her to cuddle in bed. Maybe it leads to something, maybe it doesn't. :manny:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
20 mins after she gets there, tell her you're sorry but she's gotta go and you're going to go "get up with this girl you been talkin to" but you'll call her tomorrow. Kiss her on the cheek or the forehead on her way out. Don't call her tomorrow. The day after tomorrow, you will be fukking her.

:tu:

This.

Because she is a self-proclaimed "best friend", she'll have no choice but to fall back when you tell her you have a chick on the way over. She can't get mad, and she'll look at you a lil different. If you don't fukk after this lil stunt, stop hitting her phone period.

Only REAL reason to have a female "friend" is to get put on with her homegirls.

If she's not putting you on, then she's using you for snuggle time.

And real nikkas don't snuggle with besties.

:madlo:

Lilb

Basedworld Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Berkeley
Dog there's a reason how I knew your age just based on the situation. I and a lot of guys your age went through the same shyt. The problem with a young girl is she still on the high school shyt. Still want to be friends and cuddle and shyt. Once a bytch gets dogged out a few times all that shyt changes. By 29 she just comes by to fukk, no questions asked.

The main issue is this girl likes you, but won't want to fukk because she knows what happened with her sister and you. All I can say is try to get her to cuddle in bed. Maybe it leads to something, maybe it doesn't. :manny:

Thanks Brah. You really looked out :lawd:

Lilb

Basedworld Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Berkeley

This.

Because she is a self-proclaimed "best friend", she'll have no choice but to fall back when you tell her you have a chick on the way over. She can't get mad, and she'll look at you a lil different. If you don't fukk after this lil stunt, stop hitting her phone period.

Only REAL reason to have a female "friend" is to get put on with her homegirls.

If she's not putting you on, then she's using you for snuggle time.

And real nikkas don't snuggle with besties.

:madlo:

This will also work :win: . Thanks brah

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Thanks Brah. You really looked out :lawd:

Good luck young padawan. May the force be with you

TPM-CGYoda.JPG

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
send that b!tch back down to the minor leagues till she get her sh!t together...

the bad thing about it the broad don't even bring food to the crib or drinks??

That b!tch would be on the waiver wire