So we're just gonna over look thoushallhustle new avi :leon:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So yall the type to go to strip clubs and preach to the girl about how she shouldnt be doing what she doing and she should be doing more with life, talkin bout she needa change her ways :leon: :snoop:

thankfully I was born in the bay, where tragic bytch made tendancies like what im seein in this thread arent built into our DNA :jawalrus:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:beli: so no one gonna post the full size pic of twerk girl's avy uncensored.

The two full size photos are edited :wtb:

She has a nice body tho :shaq:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
go a day without talking about ****. I love t*ts btw. I just have the ability to see them in real life unlike you.

on the fake implants on your buffalo bill suit and your tranny sex changed operated on life partner, chu fakkit ass cross dresser!!

wake up and take your estrogen hormonal supplements, chu bytch!

art barr

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
on the fake implants on your buffalo bill suit and your tranny sex changed operated on life partner, chu fakkit ass cross dresser!!

wake up and take your estrogen hormonal supplements, chu bytch!

art barr

Stop following me around you gargoyle looking loser. What fakkits follow people around for 43 hours trying to beef? You don't want to beef with me son. I'll overdo it. Just go back to your shytty life and don't ever quote me again.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It says, ratchet, stankin c*nt, nothin ass hoe, no respect havin, baby momma being, all I can do is lay on my back, 50 thread count comforter, musty weave havin ass, once a month bleedin, filthy, trout mouth, raunchy ass HOE.

:leon: Well damn breh.