So we smelling seats?

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sniffing no random chicks seat ever, you don't know what's going on in them drawers :scusthov:

Now my wife on the other hand, I'm bypassing the seat and just putting my nose right in the ass :ahh:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
I've always had a strong urge to smell the seat of this one big bootied coworker of mine. Just thinking of the stewing sweat juices just accumulating on that seat gets me rock hard. I just haven't found a good moment or time to do it without being caught sniffing her seat in her cubicle. I want to get to the sea within seconds of her leaving so the strong funk will still be there. My god does she have such a rotund ass. It covers every surface area of that lucky seat. :ohlawd:

I seriously can't be the only one wanting to do this so speak on it. :ld:
:leostare:

tumblr_n29p9vZ3au1qzqnxxo1_400.gif

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
That's was established....but dat ass tho. :ohlawd:

:manny:
I could only understand this shyt if we were talking about a girl with like... Jessica Alba looks.

I would maybe, MAYBE, sniff Jessica Alba's chair:mjpls:

Its still so grimy though:shaq2:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I've always had a strong urge to smell the seat of this one big bootied coworker of mine. Just thinking of the stewing sweat juices just accumulating on that seat gets me rock hard. I just haven't found a good moment or time to do it without being caught sniffing her seat in her cubicle. I want to get to the sea within seconds of her leaving so the strong funk will still be there. My god does she have such a rotund ass. It covers every surface area of that lucky seat. :ohlawd:

I seriously can't be the only one wanting to do this so speak on it. :ld:

i can see this nikka
slide 2 fingers across her seat then lick it like peanut butter

ole doo doo residue connoisseur ass nikka:mjlol: