So we prolly ain't never gettin hip hop like this again huh?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Get that ADOS/Non Ados bullshyt the fukk out of here........Thats internet nerd shyt that I dont relate to. ADOS popped up a few months ago and u fake ass hoteps have been overdosing on the bullshyt. We dont talk or walk like that over here. I will say what the fukk I want out of my mouth. Your the first person in my entire life who has ever said some internet nerd shyt like that and I will never respect it. And u never once said "Oh..I'm offended"...No u just reported me to the mods like a ho. U didnt hit me up behind the scenes. U didnt have a back and forth with me...Your first post in that thread was u alerting the mods. I'm looking at the thread as we speak.

I have zero desire to converse with you about anything, why would I hit you up personally? :hhh:

You’re lucky I’ve decided to give you a quick minute to contradict yourself.

You don’t exist in my world and after this post you won’t exist again.

However, you just confirmed everything I said that led to this little back and forth so what was the point of it?

You’re a Hispanic that thinks he can say nikka all he wants.

That’s why I reported you.

Doesn’t matter what the mods did, you’ve let it eat away at your soul for a good year so I’m good.

:mjlol:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have zero desire to converse with you about anything, why would I hit you up personally? :hhh:

You’re lucky I’ve decided to give you a quick minute to contradict yourself.

You don’t exist in my world and after this post you won’t exist again.

However, you just confirmed everything I said that led to this little back and forth so what was the point of it?

You’re a Hispanic that thinks he can say nikka all he wants.

That’s why I reported you.

Doesn’t matter what the mods did, you’ve let it eat away at your soul for a good year so I’m good.

Now I'm hispanic. LOL. Thats just u trying trying to justify why u a snitch. Naa nikkka. The mods didnt do shyt because everyone knows I'm not hispanic including yourself. You just said my pops was Black dumbass so u cant turn around and try to justify snitching based on a lie.

More proof u area liar...First u said:

but when an ADOS black man is telling you they don’t like it,

Now u saying:

I have zero desire to converse with you about anything,

:ufdup:
So which one is it liar?.....Did u tell me up front u were offended or :hula: did u have zero desire to converse with me.

See how u just be making shyt up? Cant even keep your lies straight. :mjlol:

And we had issues way before u snitched. U were being a ho way before that incident. But hey....At least you confirmed u are a snitch. :ehh:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Now I'm hispanic. LOL. Thats just u trying trying to justify why u a snitch. Naa nikkka. The mods didnt do shyt because everyone knows I'm not hispanic including yourself. You just said my pops was Black dumbass so u cant turn around and try to justify snitching based on a lie.

More proof u area liar...First u said:

but when an ADOS black man is telling you they don’t like it,

Now u saying:

I have zero desire to converse with you about anything,

:ufdup:
So which one is it liar?.....Did u tell me up front u were offended or :hula: did u have zero desire to converse with me.

See how u just be making shyt up? Cant even keep your lies straight. :mjlol:

And we had issues way before u snitched. U were being a ho way before that incident. But hey....At least you confirmed u are a snitch. :ehh:

This Old ass Nikka really Takes The Coli That Serious :mjlol:

Making Videos and shyt:mjlol:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This Old ass Nikka really Takes The Coli That Serious :mjlol:

Making Videos and shyt:mjlol:

I know u aint talking. I called u a wack poster in 1 thread and u been on my dikk all day

Page 1 of your profile is u all on my dikk

63ygy0.jpg

Page 2 on your profile. U still on my dikk. Upping old threads with my name in the titles. Making flopped threads with my name in the titlle. LOL

I never seen anyone this butthurt over me calling them a shyt poster. :ehh:

kedphs.jpg

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

Breh.........

You really made a YouTube video about me?

I guess I’m kinda flattered that I mean so much in your little world, but at the same time, this is disturbing.

You can neg me all you want breh.
If this shyt means that much to you, I actually encourage it for your own mental health. :hubie:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
:duck::shaq2:

You never had me on ignore. Stop it. U just be saying that shyt. U got exposed right in this thread when u responded to my first post.

I keep you on igg.

I responded to your post because I saw you 1 star my thread, as usual, so I took you off to see what bullshyt you posted.

You need a friend, a hug, some help, something...and I ain’t got nothing for you.

Peace, though..

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

I know u aint talking. I called u a wack poster in 1 thread and u been on my dikk all day

Page 1 of your profile is u all on my dikk

63ygy0.jpg

Page 2 on your profile. U still on my dikk. Upping old threads with my name in the titles. Making flopped threads with my name in the titlle. LOL

I never seen anyone this butthurt over me calling them a shyt poster. :ehh:

kedphs.jpg

Add This one to the list Fat Fukk :pacspit:

Go Do Some Cardio

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh.........

You really made a YouTube video about me?

I guess I’m kinda flattered that I mean so much in your little world, but at the same time, this is disturbing.

You can neg me all you want breh.
If this shyt means that much to you, I actually encourage it for your own mental health. :hubie:

Dont get gassed snitch. Now that u confirmed watching the video I immediately deleted it.

I make videos for posters all the time.....U aint special.I usually make quick videos when a poster calls me white.

That was to destroy your "Hispanic" claim u were using to justify being a snitch. :ehh:

qp0z1i.jpg

And we got a witness in this very thread who admitted he saw it as confirmation.....14 views in 20 minutes. Thats more witnesses confirming your bullshyt "Hispanic" claim as false and u being a snitch. Thats why I made the video.

Tuckdog is a snitch. Bottom line. :ehh:

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
how bout hip-hop like this promoting self respect & knowledge?

aint too many rappers shouting out black royalty like cheikh anta diop, john henrik clarke & dr ben..