So we prolly ain't never gettin hip hop like this again huh?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I was putting together a playlist of all the dope records I could think of from this decade and came across this gem that I completely forgot about..

:banderas:

It got me thinking about the records being put out today and how we aren't getting polished records like this anymore on a mainstream level.

nikkas like to go all the way back to the 90s to early 00s when they talk about the drop in quality material, but this is just one example of many I came across from just a few years ago that shows a steep drop in quality compared to the mainstream records being put out right now.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Old nikka babble.:camby:

21 Savage and Cole 4 months ago just put out a well polished high quality song that was mainstream.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Old nikka babble.:camby:

21 Savage and Cole 4 months ago just put out a well polished high quality song that was mainstream.

That's my shyt but it's not the same level at all.

The beat is dope, but nowhere near the quality of production as Higher Learning plus the song has no focus.

Plus it's telling that you can only name one song that came out 4 months ago.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's my shyt but it's not the same level at all.

The beat is dope, but nowhere near the quality of production as Higher Learning plus the song has no focus.

Plus it's telling that you can only name one song that came out 4 months ago.

So I'm off ignore now huh? :mjgrin:

My nikka I aint forget that snitching u did. U lost a lot of points for that. :ufdup:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You was on some I can say nikka all I want and I ain’t black.

:stopitslime:

And its lies like this as to why I shyt on you every chance I get. Never in my life have I ever said any bullshyt like what u posted and u cant provide receipts to prove your claim. This is why I say u are hands down one of the fakest posters on this site.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
:stopitslime:

And its lies like this as to why I shyt on you every chance I get. Never in my life have I ever said any bullshyt like what u posted and u cant provide receipts to prove your claim. This is why I say u are hands down one of the fakest posters on this site.

nikka, I had no idea who you were at that point, why would I make it up?

Didn’t give a fukk about you then, I don’t now.

The thread was on Hispanics being able to say nikka and you came on on some bullshyt like that so I reported the exact post you said it in then forgot about it and you.

You decided to stalk me for months after the fact because you was butthurt and still are.

I only take you off igg to return your biweekly out the blue negs.

Like I said in the neg comment you chose to make public, stop being a weirdo stalking people on a message board.

You take this shyt way too seriously.

Nobody gives a fukk about you.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka, I had no idea who you were at that point, why would I make it up?

Didn’t give a fukk about you then, I don’t now.

The thread was on Hispanics being able to say nikka and you came on on some bullshyt like that so I reported the exact post you said it in then forgot about it and you.

You decided to stalk me for months after the fact because you was butthurt and still are.

I only take you off igg to return your biweekly out the blue negs.

Like I said in the neg comment you chose to make public, stop being a weirdo stalking people on a message board.

You take this shyt way too seriously.

Nobody gives a fukk about you.

My dude....Everything u have just said is a straight up lie. None of what u wrote happened at all. Thats why u cant produce any receipts. I just checked your rep list.....Again u lied. And If nobody gave a fukk about me then just a few hours ago why u writing paragraphs of lies in old ass threads with my name on the title? Liar. You forgot about me huh? But you writing paragraphs with my dikk all in ya mouth. Yeah ok...Write paragraphs about me But u dont give a fukk about me. :shaq2:

But atleast u admitted you are a snitch. :ehh:

Reporting a Black man for saying Nikka. :snoop: Thats why U are the fakest poster on this site.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
My dude....Everything u have just said is a straight up lie. None of what u wrote happened at all. Thats why u cant produce any receipts. I just checked your rep list.....Again u lied. And If nobody gave a fukk about me then just a few hours ago why u writing paragraphs of lies in old ass threads with my name on the title? Liar. You forgot about me huh? But you writing paragraphs with my dikk all in ya mouth. Yeah ok...Write paragraphs about me But u dont give a fukk about me. :shaq2:

But atleast u admitted you are a snitch. :ehh:

Reporting a Black man for saying Nikka. :snoop: Thats why U are the fakest poster on this site.

You said I snitched on you?

How would I snitch without reporting your post?

Post these paragraphs.

And if you’re a black man saying nikka, what did I have to snitch on?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You said I snitched on you?

How would I snitch without reporting your post?

Post these paragraphs.

And if you’re a black man saying nikka, what did I have to snitch on?

Exactly. Why the fukk would u report a Blackman for saying nikka? A mod thats actually cool hit me up behind the scenes and said u reported me for saying nikka. You tried to get me banned like a ho for no reason at all. And u wonder why I'm aggy at you? :what: Thats some ho shyt. Trying to ban someone for absolutly no reason at all. U will always be a ho for that. Thats why I call u fake. All my actions towards u are justified.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Exactly. Why the fukk would u report a Blackman for saying nikka? A mod thats actually cool hit me up behind the scenes and said u reported me for saying nikka. You tried to get me banned like a ho for no reason at all. And u wonder why I'm aggy at you? :what: Thats some ho shyt. Trying to ban someone for absolutly no reason at all. U will always be a ho for that. Thats why I call u fake. All my actions towards u are justified.

Breh, there’s like 100 posts on here with you going extra hard on Latinos rights to say nikka and you’re one yourself.

I live in NYC. My mother is Honduran.

It’s one thing to defend NYC street culture but when an ADOS black man is telling you they don’t like it, as a non ADOS it’s best to be humble and understanding.

Not aggressive.

Even if your pops is black, you have to know that there’s a lot of people that still won’t feel comfortable with you using it.

Your persistent aggression is why I reported you.

This is just one of many posts in that thread.

You kept using the term “them” when you are “them”.

Thats why I said from jump...Come to NYC and tell these hispanics how u really feel in reality. U huffing and puffing online...log off and go out there and show me how its done.

If my generation fukked up then show me how to do it properly. You said u dont have to accept it...well show and prove. Let me see you tell them to stop. Let me see you check them.

O yeah....this is your generation...they letting Mexicans in NYC say it too....where are you to stop them?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
A generic weed song?

Nah, a well produced, polished sounding song, that sounds like it took more that 20 minutes to hook up, with legends spitting on topic and a dope hook.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s one thing to defend NYC street culture but when an ADOS black man is telling you they don’t like it, as a non ADOS it’s best to be humble and understanding.

Not aggressive.

Even if your pops is black, you have to know that there’s a lot of people that still won’t feel comfortable with you using it.

Your persistent aggression is why I reported you.

Get that ADOS/Non Ados bullshyt the fukk out of here........Thats internet nerd shyt that I dont relate to. ADOS popped up a few months ago and u fake ass hoteps have been overdosing on the bullshyt. We dont talk or walk like that over here. I will say what the fukk I want out of my mouth. Your the first person in my entire life who has ever said some internet nerd shyt like that and I will never respect it. And u never once said "Oh..I'm offended"...No u just reported me to the mods like a ho. U didnt hit me up behind the scenes. U didnt have a back and forth with me...Your first post in that thread was u alerting the mods. I'm looking at the thread as we speak.

When u alerted the mods...Absolutly nothing happened. I didnt get a warning...I didnt getbanned from the thread. Why? Because I've posted numerous videos and pics of myself. Nobody will co sign that bullshyt u said. Absolutly nobody. I've posted songs with the word Nikka in it that no one was offended by so go fukk yourself. All u did was expose yourself as a snitch when u hit that report button.