So we ignoring jay electronica going :****: on twitter?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
lol i gives a fukk if it's niece, where is the album, fukkin potato chip head ass nikka

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
got time to twitter but cant fukking release music jay e?
fukking shameful

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I am so burned from the track he did with prodigy, calling him up to come over like some movie climax shyt

i was refreshing the sohh thread like a fukking fanboy while elliot wilson & erykah badu were tweeting from the studio like they're making some iconic sh1t and we got that bullshyt song

nas & amy dropped a 10,000x better track and she's fukking dead

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The nicca Electronica is like a girl who gave you a handjob a few years ago. Since then you done bagged mad hoes on a decent pace, yet you still thinking about that little handjob you got and wondering what the full thing would be like.

Move on brehs, you eating good. If she gives it up cool, but I ain't staying up reading her twitter looking for Indian smoke signals like a gump. Oh she posted a pic of her eatin pancakes, maybe she wanna fukk. Nah bro, nah

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
The nicca Electronica is like a girl who gave you a handjob a few years ago. Since then you done bagged mad hoes on a decent pace, yet you still thinking about that little handjob you got and wondering what the full thing would be like.

Move on brehs, you eating good. If she gives it up cool, but I ain't staying up reading her twitter looking for Indian smoke signals like a gump. Oh she posted a pic of her eatin pancakes, maybe she wanna fukk. Nah bro, nah

strong first post :wow: