So we ignoring jay electronica going :****: on twitter?

-InFeRnO-

#TPC onetime4yamind
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
dude is all kinds of weird... shut the fukk up and give us some music you bum ass fakkit

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:wtf:......really?? he's just having fun out here....::what:.................

When is the album coming out???? I figured he would have already rode camelback through the Sahara, bird whispered with tropical birds in the Philliphines, broke bread with Polynesians on a traditional canoe, and hiked across Nepal and he should be ready for the album by now........

what is going on....

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
At26nUYCEAATvtD.jpg

this her?

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
how do you know its naught really her..

anyhow,dude said he wants to do shyt with Lil B so even if it twas really him i guess i wouldn't be too surprised..

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:wtf:......really?? he's just having fun out here....::what:.................

When is the album coming out???? I figured he would have already rode camelback through the Sahara, bird whispered with tropical birds in the Philliphines, broke bread with Polynesians on a traditional canoe, and hiked across Nepal and he should be ready for the album by now........

what is going on....

:krs: :pachaha: :russ:

+rep

Newworldafro got jokes

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
how do you know its naught really her..

anyhow,dude said he wants to do shyt with Lil B so even if it twas really him i guess i wouldn't be too surprised..

Cause this nikka always does something when his buzz dies every few months. Last time it was him completing and turning in the album then the time before that it was him tweeting drunk. Next he's gonna start dissing everyone then say he was hacked.

And why would him wanting to work with lil b surprise you? Jay electronica is like game. He say he wants to work with everyone. How many super groups has jay electronica created that exist only in his mind?

xx001234448

Visual Storyteller
Daps
I've come to terms with the fact that Jay Electronica won't be dropping for another few years.