So we gon act like Frank Ocean did fake being gay as a publicty stunt

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
on the chorus

"I could never make him love me
Never make him love me"
What I have gathered from the song is that he felt love for another dude and turned to other people and religion for advice, but they only made him feel horrible/worst about the situation. Every one he turned to told him to pray on it and essentially wish the feelings away. His response to that is "if it makes me fall to my knees, it's a bad religion". "I can't tell you the truth about my disguise" he can't really come out and reveal what he really believes because everyone around him disagrees with his decision. It's also about him loving someone else that doesn't feel the same about him and most likely never will. Seems to be directly hinting at his letter. It's more than one element here from what I gather:ld:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
After listening to the album last night I was like 'damn he really tossed that out for attention, hes singing about women'..........then I got to 'Forest Gump'......yeah hes not faking it.

Just finished listening to the album......overall its decent and he's talented....that "Pyramids" is best track I think...........however, yeah he went full fruitopian on that "FG" track.....:wtb:

Very surprising as I wasn't expecting an LGBT approved Frank Ocean album :wtf:....the music is decent and I might give it another listen, but knowing the facts, evidently, probably won't be big uppin him like I was a week ago...

Two new catch-phrases that will likely make it into the Hip Hop lexicon :
1) "You on them Bath Salts"?
2) "Ole Frank Ocean............"

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Just finished listening to the album......overall its decent and he's talented....that "Pyramids" is best track I think...........however, yeah he went full fruitopian on that "FG" track.....:wtb:

Very surprising as I wasn't expecting an LGBT approved Frank Ocean album :wtf:....the music is decent and I might give it another listen, but knowing the facts, evidently, probably won't be big uppin him like I was a week ago...

Two new catch-phrases that will likely make it into the Hip Hop lexicon :
1) "You on them Bath Salts"?
2) "Ole Frank Ocean............"

I thought the album was dope, don't get me wrong. It's just awkward to hear that song.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Wasn't faking but I'm sure he looked at this as a prime opportunity to "expose" himself

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
fukk frank ocean all of odd future and all these emo nikkas cacs that support him.

these nikkas are faux controversial shock gimmicks

they have emenims ex manager I mean shyt is obvious fukk these cornballs man

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
N'iggas were boycotting rappers for SINGING lol.... Calling them soft and all that s'hit..... nikkas wouldn't listen to certain rappers because their clothes were tight.... Calling them suspect and s'hit... People used to be like "just check for the music" people would be like "nah, fukk that his jeans are tight he's a fakkit" ... Now these SAME nikkas are switching up saying "so what listen to the music" ... shyt is hilarious.
1. Who is this gay rapper you are talking about though?

2. How are you sure that the cats that were boycotting these rappers are the same ones boycotting Frank Ocean and the ones that said "Just check for the music" are the same ones saying "Just check for the music". Doesn't even make sense.