So we gon act like Frank Ocean did fake being gay as a publicty stunt

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
After listening to the album last night I was like 'damn he really tossed that out for attention, hes singing about women'..........then I got to 'Forest Gump'......yeah hes not faking it.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
After listening to the album last night I was like 'damn he really tossed that out for attention, hes singing about women'..........then I got to 'Forest Gump'......yeah hes not faking it.

:huhldup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I finnally listen to this FG song... And tho this shyt is smooth. This shyt is mad Gay...And I have several Gay family members.

This is some rainbow in the unicorn type shyt.

Album still go hard tho..

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
N'iggas were boycotting rappers for SINGING lol.... Calling them soft and all that s'hit..... nikkas wouldn't listen to certain rappers because their clothes were tight.... Calling them suspect and s'hit... People used to be like "just check for the music" people would be like "nah, fukk that his jeans are tight he's a fakkit" ... Now these SAME nikkas are switching up saying "so what listen to the music" ... shyt is hilarious.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
N'iggas were boycotting rappers for SINGING lol.... Calling them soft and all that s'hit..... nikkas wouldn't listen to certain rappers because their clothes were tight.... Calling them suspect and s'hit... People used to be like "just check for the music" people would be like "nah, fukk that his jeans are tight he's a fakkit" ... Now these SAME nikkas are switching up saying "so what listen to the music" ... shyt is hilarious.

That's how Internet/Underground Fans are... :mjpls:

nikkaz were banning Brian Pumper from Hip Hop but are accepting Frank Ocean with open arms... :mjpls:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
This Bad Religion is kinda suspect as well. I might have to delete this shyt from my phone.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's not funny though :pachaha:

People love to look down on prison sex (not prison rape, consensual deviancy) but when a celeb does it it's brave and .... :snoop:

no homo

beautiful :scusthov:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

do you like danny brown?