So we going to act like TM103 wasn't heat?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
From a Jeezy fan, who always supports him, the album was weak. The production felt off, forced, maybe the wrong songs made the cut, but it was lackluster, with few highlights. I love 'OJ', but why was Fab rambling in his verse? Stay on topic. Talking about drinking cocoa. 'Talk To Me' with Gibbs and Em, was better then 3/4 of the album, with an Em hook lol

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trying to duplicate the classicness of 103....album pushed back so fans expecting the album to extra crazy now bcuz of the anticipation,releasing so much mixtape material u risk fans getting sick of your music....against all these odd,facing the same pressure Nas faced having to follow Illmatic,the same pressure Dre faces with the expectations of Detox...Jizzle sumtimes called Sno,the legend Young Jeezy,street platinum for life...delivered like he said he would and gave fans a classic...fuk the non believin azz nikkas.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Trying to duplicate the classicness of 103....album pushed back so fans expecting the album to extra crazy now bcuz of the anticipation,releasing so much mixtape material u risk fans getting sick of your music....against all these odd,facing the same pressure Nas faced having to follow Illmatic,the same pressure Dre faces with the expectations of Detox...Jizzle sumtimes called Sno,the legend Young Jeezy,street platinum for life...delivered like he said he would and gave fans a classic...fuk the non believin azz nikkas.

Lets be serious now, he wasnt facing no same pressure as iww nas or detox dre

*stephen a smith voice* I love jeezy like a brother, but chronic 2001 and illmatic are two of the best albums in hip hop history 101 was a classic but not like those two

Also 103 aint no damn classic, shyt is like jeezy third or fouth best album

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
musically it was solid but it underachieved as far as hype and expectations. i wasn't expecting it to be on the on the level of tm101 but i should have undeniably been his 2nd best album and it's still debatable if it is. i actually listen to trib 1 & 2 tapes more than tm103.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I still prefer Jeezy over Ross any day of the week, but how come he never responded to these Ross lines?
"Your shyt pushed back cuz it ain't buzzin'
Now these thugs actors all of a sudden
nikkas hustle backwards all of a sudden
Can't talk snow, where the soft at
Your man got murked, but you squashed that
Hope you know what we call that
I think you know just what we call that
All you p*ssy boys fall back"

I'm pretty sure that is aimed at Jeezy, but I could be wrong. No response?

Nah its no doubt this was aimed at Jeezy, when I first heard it I was like:ohhh:

TheOldBull

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeezy murked everything as usual. But them beats? No way. Keep that trash Lil Lodi lame AWAY from Jeezy. Talk about a Lex Luger clone.