Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
giphy.gif

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Edit: yoooo i just went on her instagram. The anount of people calling her a fat pig and shrek and buncha other shyt truly disgusts me. If i had time id hunt everyone of them fakkits down and castrate them. Im sure she gets this shyt all the time it hurt my heart seeing the things they say to her. Im shocked. Men talking to a woman like that the fukk. Im bout to son some "veteran" for calling her a fat pig shrek "your diaguating you ahould kill yourself"..

Only time i ever wished death on a vet by car bomb
GOAT edit :banderas:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
GOAT edit :banderas:

this is the fakkit

Diana Themyscira (@d_themyscira76) • Instagram photos and videos

this is what he/she said:

• d_themyscira76marylin is still 20,000 times hotter than you! you giant shrek pig
  • d_themyscira76no excuse for you nia. lose somw weight you fat dump

didnt realize it was a girl until the name diana just popped up when i pasted here (tho its about wonder woman and her page dedicated to her... guess this hoe thinks she was some type of real vet/hero LMAO). she/he on instagram bragging about being a vet. if i had a instagram id go in on this ugly ho. someone do it for me please. if we get a good train going i might just sign up to ether a soul. of course no pics of themsel just an anonymous bytch thinking she important. just a fukkin lame who brags because she was a smut for dudes on an army base and cooked food.

i seriously wan kill this bytch for saying that shyt to her. she better watch her c*nt mouth talking bout the goddess nia like that who is seriously better looking at that weight than half the roster and could be/WAS a dime if she lost weight

yea im mad

Last edited: