So we all agree Lurkin was the only good song on Triple F?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
damn. nikkas bought this bullshyt too

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKZ_EQMPyp8"]Waka Flocka Flame at The Breakfast Club Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Yep

At the 2:50 mark Charlamagne tried to suck his dikk and say it "Sounds like a more polished album". Waka responds "I dont know how its polished when it only took me two months" and laughs :russ:. Then Envy, Char, and Yee try to blow it off by laughing with him saying "Awe man Waka's crazy".

:dwillhuh::aicmon::wtf::comeon::snoop::beli:

Had me like :what: is this how this nikka going promote his album. I fukks with Waka but if he dont give a fukk about his music then neither do I. I may give it a listen just for the songs you guys say are cool and delete the rest.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Waka Flocka Flame at The Breakfast Club Interview - YouTube

Yep

At the 2:50 mark Charlamagne tried to suck his dikk and say it "Sounds like a more polished album". Waka responds "I dont know how its polished when it only took me two months" and laughs :russ:. Then Envy, Char, and Yee try to blow it off by laughing with him saying "Awe man Waka's crazy".

:dwillhuh::aicmon::wtf::comeon::snoop::beli:

Had me like :what: is this how this nikka going promote his album. I fukks with Waka but if he dont give a fukk about his music then neither do I. I may give it a listen just for the songs you guys say are cool and delete the rest.
Why every time I listen to their interviews they slobbing on someone dikk :shaq2::pacspit:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Why every time I listen to their interviews they slobbing on someone dikk :shaq2::pacspit:

Yea it certain artists they really cater to like Nikki Minaj but sometimes Char do be going in, like the Prodigy interview, he went in on Omarion when MMG was there (eventhough it is Omarion), made lil Mama cry and ethered
Natalie Nunn something serious. But he also backed down to Diddy, basically he only attacks females or artists that are pretty much irrelevant.
I watch they shyt cause they have interviews on a consistent basis, and they ask real questions fans wanna know. And they actually post the entire interview unlike the bullshyt 2min segments hot97 cipha sounds, rosenberg, and kfoxx like to post.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
everything i love >>>>>>>> lurkin

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Alright, based on this thread I listened to Everything I love again:ehh:. I think by the time I got to it I just wanted to be done with the album