So we ain't going to discuss tom cruise getting them thangs dropped on him?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think Tom Cruise is probably pretty fukking weird, maybe a decent guy, and certainly able to portray himself as such, but that Scientology stuff is too weird. Plus his other incidents. You can't really blame Joey for marrying dude though, I mean she was a teen star, but Tom Cruise was probably someone she loved when she was like 13, and to marry him? But, she did kind of give up her career, she hasn't been in much, and only recently has it picked up a little. I always liked her, I don't think she is as talented as Michelle Williams, but an ok actress.

There were a lot of very odd reports about their marriage, and Cruises' devout faith and dedication to his church. I have to think at least some of that is true, even if only a little is, that's enough.

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
happens to the best of them. Why did he ever marry Katie anyway you ever peeped her toe game? :scusthov:

katie%2Bholmes.jpg

The smile in that picture like 'yup, deez my corns!' is killing me.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Talk about an unlucky number. Tom Cruise's three marriages -- Mimi Rogers, Nicole Kidman and Katie Holmes -- all ended when each lady reached 33 years old, leaving many to wonder if it's just a coincidence or if something else is going on.

“The number 33 is known as the 'Master Teacher,'" one former Scientologist tells me. “It represents altruism and increasing your positive energy. It’s associated with healing powers through love."

Cruise married Rogers in 1987, when she was 31, before they broke up in 1990. His second marriage to Kidman lasted ten years before they split in 2001, when she was 33. Finally, Cruise wed Holmes in 2006 when she was 28; she filed for divorce last week at the age of 33.

“You can expect the church of Scientology to come be discussed in great detail around this split, but the age of all three wives when the marriage broke down is a coincidence," the former Scientologist argues. "Marriage problems come from what Scientologists call 'withholds’ or what the rest of use call 'not communicating.' Tom's divorces have nothing to do with his wives turning 33. Plus, if Katie did blindside Tom with the divorce, unless she plans to continue to study [scientology], then the number 33 significance has nothing to do with the split."

Coincidence or not, the church of Scientology seems to be hot on Holmes' tail. According to a report from TMZ, a Scientology dispatch has been following Holmes around for weeks, viewing her as a "threat to the organization."

:ohhh::merchant:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
33? That aint got nothin to do with no mystical scientology mumbo jumbo. Them broads gettin old and he probably wants a younger chick to keep his image hot.

trading-places-clarence.jpg

33? Please - that aint nuttin but ultraperm.

She'll be dead in a year.

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
I had a crush on Katie since Dawson Creek...that's right I use to watch Dawson's Creek.:manny:

Anyway, every time I saw pictures of her she looked like a lonely battered wife. Her face devoid of happiness even with her kid. Dude fukked her head up.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
No homo but the dawsons creek theme was aight doe :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm on Katie side here though, Tom cruise looks like the type to actually be doing that eyes wide shut ish.