So was Craig's sister in Friday adopted?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
smoke and craig weren't crips, they just lived in a crip neighbourhood. her boyfriend was blood though.

and she prolly didn't wanna get caught up in craigs business, she prolly knew he would get fukked up but not killed. and if worst comes to worst he would be able to work something out.

as far as not coming to see him when he went to stay with his uncle or at his house party, seriously, yall hang out with yall sisters like that? i mean im cool with my sister but we dont hang out every day of the year and if im throwing a party i aint thinkin "hey better call my sister to make sure she coming"

she didn't even come by the her dad's takeout spot. It's the holidays.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
while we talkin bout friday, who was driving the first car that drove by when craig n smoke said "DRIIIVE BY" ? was it really a drive by ? random drive by ? one of worms goons scoping the scene out ? just a neighbor driving by ?

I have seen dozen of horror movies but this scene scared the fukk out of me when I was little for some reason....

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Actually she moved to NY and tried to get an apartment with 2 other single women but that didn't work out and seeing how she didn't want to go to college or return to the streets she decided to enlist in the armed forces...

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Actually she moved to NY and tried to get an apartment with 2 other single women but that didn't work out and seeing how she didn't want to go to college or return to the streets she decided to enlist in the armed forces...

i get it..and then she met martin in thin line between love and hate and had 2 fight a crazy bytch with bobby brown :smugfavre: