So was Craig's sister in Friday adopted?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
She was dating a drug dealer but wouldn't loan Craig $200 to give to Big Worm even though he could've been killed.

She didn't call or visit when he went to hide out with his Uncle.

She didn't come to Craigs rent party. It was the holidays for crying out loud.

Last edited:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
she probably went to college and had no time for him or his weed smoking addiction :mjpls:

his first bustdown in the first movie was probably her friend and when she found out it caused some distance when she wouldnt stop messing with her bro :lolbron:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
She was blood remember she came to the house with the faq on her head and craig was like "dont get homeboy fukked up" which implies that craig and smokey were crips

:gladbron: I never even paied attention to that part. By why would she be wearing red in a crip neighborhood?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was blood remember she came to the house with the faq on her head and craig was like "dont get homeboy fukked up" which implies that craig and smokey were crips

smoke and craig weren't crips, they just lived in a crip neighbourhood. her boyfriend was blood though.

and she prolly didn't wanna get caught up in craigs business, she prolly knew he would get fukked up but not killed. and if worst comes to worst he would be able to work something out.

as far as not coming to see him when he went to stay with his uncle or at his house party, seriously, yall hang out with yall sisters like that? i mean im cool with my sister but we dont hang out every day of the year and if im throwing a party i aint thinkin "hey better call my sister to make sure she coming"

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
smoke and craig weren't crips, they just lived in a crip neighbourhood. her boyfriend was blood though.

and she prolly didn't wanna get caught up in craigs business, she prolly knew he would get fukked up but not killed. and if worst comes to worst he would be able to work something out.

as far as not coming to see him when he went to stay with his uncle or at his house party, seriously, yall hang out with yall sisters like that? i mean im cool with my sister but we dont hang out every day of the year and if im throwing a party i aint thinkin "hey better call my sister to make sure she coming"

but on christmas tho?